Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: To Mods (and or people in the know)  (Read 2608 times)
mattboyslim

« on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 14:49:19 »

I had endless problems with logging in a while back but it got sorted eventually, so now I am permanently logged in at work, but as I will be leaving my job on friday I'd like to be able to log in at home, but it won't let me, the forum opens but the NSFW forum isn't there and when I try to log in some error message comes up?

Suggestiosn on a post card please?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 14:52:43 »

AND when i just when i just went to www.thetownend.com i got this message.
The Virtual Control Panel on this server has now been upgraded to MyServerWorld 10.0 and wouldn't let me on here until i typed in www.thetownend.co.uk/forum

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 14:58:08 »

Is the computer at work on when you leave? I don't think you can be logged in on 2 pcs at the same time
mattboyslim

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 15:03:52 »

That might be it, I'll log off tonight as opposed to leaving myself permanently logged on through this machine, if not I'll note down the error message I get. Cheers SiPi
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 15:07:13 »

have you checked the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit"on your pc at home?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
mattboyslim

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 15:17:08 »

I have never logged on at home, always did it from uni and mostly work, I had real problems and got them sorted a while ago when I couldn't log on at all. I'll have a play around tonight and see.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: