Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: my views on blackpool game  (Read 3741 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:07:38 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "Melksham Red"
I think that is probably the worst game of football I have ever had the misfortune of seeing us play. All the loanees can fuck off as far as i'm concerned. No urgency, no running, no tackling, no heading, fuck all. Were down and anyone who thinks any different are seriously deluding themselves.

Oh well, I wont bother going to another game this season if thats the case, didnt realise it was a for gone conclusion already.

Do the player know there is no point in trying?

Shall we just go bust now and not bother having a football team, sounds fantastic! cant wait!

So you're happy with the way we're playing?

at blackpool, no
at oldham, yes
at rotherham, yes
at bristol city, yes
at most games under Iffy before that, yes
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:25:53 »

The effort was there yesterday, you can't fault them for that.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:37:34 »

Quote from: "Tails"

What the fuck!

are you all on drugs?

the effort wasnt there yesterday at all.

and how DV can be happy with the way we have been playing is beyond me we are playing crap even if we are picking up a few points here and there.Its not Iffys fault you can only work with what you have.

get realistic for crist sakes.

/
W56196272
fatbury

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:37:52 »

I thought it was awful .. failing to beat a below par Blackpool team at home .. bar Evans, Nicholas, Migz and Fallon - no one really performed

Sean O Hanlon set an awful example as captain .. worst player after Smith who had an appaling game

the midfield didnt exist cept for Migz who got tired doin it all

Pook and McDermoot were nothing short of absymal Bouazza below par and the substitutes were worse

Iffy thought Pook and McDermott did well .. what the hell was he watching??

The lack of passion was the most worrying thing ... I honestly cant see us escaping .. dont think Iffy knows what he is doing either ... the true test will be the january window tho .. if Iffy does the business then ... it will be the only hope ... im not that hopeful tho ..
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:41:13 »

They did put effort in...definately in the first 15 minutes and after that some of them were really trying.

Especially compared to the Barnsley game.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:42:20 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

and how DV can be happy with the way we have been playing is beyond me we are playing crap even if we are picking up a few points here and there.Its not Iffys fault you can only work with what you have.

get realistic for crist sakes.

Before yesterday we were 14th in the current form table, above everyone else around the bottom bar the Gills.

In that spell, we've closed the gap between us and pack we are chasing, so we must have been doing something right. Now there are loads of teams on 21 points. Not so long ago we were 9 points behind 23rd place.

Yesterday was crap, but we dont actually play like that ever week do we?

We play much better on our travels.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:46:08 »

They did put effort in...definately in the first 15 minutes and after that some of them were really trying.

Especially compared to the Barnsley game.

Oh thats alright then at least they tried for the first 15 minutes(more like 5 from what I remember and I wasnt drinking) and at least some of them tried.

Just take a minute to read back what you just wrote.

/
W56196272
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:55:15 »

Of the players that could stay on loan:

Heaton
Heath
and, Collins

should go.

Gurney (if fit enough)
McD
Mickolanda
Brown

should stay.   "Boozah's" gone, of course.

The remaining questions are:

Will Cureton return.
When's Nicolau going to return.
Will Shakes get a shake, and most important,

When's the next WCS tournamount going to be held.  Thank you STFC Village for Ilary Blasi, I will forever treasure the image of the thin material being stretched taught over the flower of her womanhood.
Melksham Red

« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:54:06 »

Well done Fatbury and Yeovil. I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought it was utter shite. Some people need to wake up. Form tables and the players "really trying" are bullshit. The stat that counts is the league table.We are bottom of the league because we are shite and cannot even beat Blackpool at home who are equally as shite. I know we are only 3 points from safety but we need to vastly improve if we are going to have a chance.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:58:44 »

Yesterday was terrible, no effort passion or belief.  Enough said.
fatbury

« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:59:24 »

I dont think ive been that negative on here really this season regarding Swindon .. but Saturday was a massive let down ...

the inconsistency tho means we cud turn in a super performance next time .. unlikely but lets hope so
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 15:02:38 »

It was fucking shit on Saturday, I felt like standing by the tunnel at the end shouting abuse at every one of those mother fuckers, for wasting 2 hours of my life.

Thank fuck I'm not going back for a while, not about at Christmas/New Year, so hopefully absence will make my heart grow fonder for those useless pricks.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 15:05:03 »

We were indeed poop after the first 15 mins on Saturday. How Blackpool didn't score is a mystery.

But I am taking heart that we are only 3 points off the safety places which, given it felt like the entirety of the league 1 strugglers won on Saturday, is actually quite good.

I'm forgetting about the performance now. Lalalalalala, i can't hear you.

The ref was a cock. Not unfair, but nit pickingly frustrating. He even moved a free kick 2 fucking inches before it could be taken.  Uriah Rennie wannabe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 15:06:02 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Yesterday was terrible, no effort passion or belief.  Enough said.

Arsenal Fan?
fatbury

« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 15:13:48 »

no she isnt but with a comment like that she could have been!

It was sadly true of both Swindon and Arsenal this weekend!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: