Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thoughts...  (Read 2822 times)
santini

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 20:53:18 »

Quote from: "nozza"
I reckon Wells, Holgate, Lapham and Caton are all capable of playing at this level.  Caton is injured though
They will only get better with the experience. Don't  forget Stroud. He really looked the part against Huddersfield. Much better than Bouazza who contributes nothing of significance.
STFC Village

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 03:32:18 »

Quote from: "Johno"
Johnos thoughts are that it wasn't the best....i wouldn't say it was all bad as most people said, we could have won it, and so could they, so a point isn't all bad!
This is the only post i agree with this evening. CHEERS UP YOU MISERABLE CUNTS. That is all.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 06:41:32 »

Where has he been since ? Is he injured ?

NMH

Quote from: "santini"
Quote from: "nozza"
I reckon Wells, Holgate, Lapham and Caton are all capable of playing at this level.  Caton is injured though
They will only get better with the experience. Don't  forget Stroud. He really looked the part against Huddersfield. Much better than Bouazza who contributes nothing of significance.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 18:04:20 »

Blackpool came looking for a draw, unbelievable! It would have a crime if Blackpool won but then again we never looked like scoring.
Spud

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 18:11:18 »

I cant believe how the keeper was wasting time even in the first half. :|  :evil:
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 11:21:50 »

Blackpool came looking for a draw

Thankfully they did,otherwise we would have lost no trouble. The 'game' on Saturday was very poor again,and sadly i can only see it getting worse for the next few games.At least we got a point on Saturday i guess :-))(

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 11:23:44 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Blackpool came looking for a draw, unbelievable! It would have a crime if Blackpool won but then again we never looked like scoring.

How would it have been a crime. They hit the woodwork twice and had a goal disallowed, they deserved the win.
Spud

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 16:58:13 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Quote from: "Tails"

How would it have been a crime. They hit the woodwork twice and had a goal disallowed, they deserved the win.

Totally agree with that, we missed 2 sitters in the first 10  mintues and they had a goal ruled out, hit the woodwork twice and Evans made a great goal bound save. Now to me that says they had the better opportunities.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: