Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thoughts...  (Read 2824 times)
Johno

Ignore
« on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 17:49:46 »

Johnos thoughts are that it wasn't the best....i wouldn't say it was all bad as most people said, we could have won it, and so could they, so a point isn't all bad.

i can't be bothered to write loads, but im sure the rest of you can!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 17:54:40 »

Complete rubbish.

Radio Swindon seem to think "the effort was there" b*ll*cks was it.  

Effortless was more accurate.  Fallon was a waste of space today.

The only praise I have is for Ricky Shakes as when he came on he tried hard and seemed to be able to keep possesion for more than a split second.  Deserves a start next match.  Thats my rant over for today.
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 17:54:47 »

We needed to win.  Mikalando (sp?) and Bouazza werent playing brilliant but have to be better than play Brown and Holgate in such an important game.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:00:11 »

Shakes was good when he came on, should be starting. mcdermott was crap imo. Fasllon today wasn't with it, burt cant expect him to play well every week.

if he don't play well we don't score....shocking.
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:02:31 »

that was one of the worst games of football I have ever seen. both teams devoid of any quality at all. based on that its not easy to see why both clubs are at the bottom of the table.

the one decent thing to come out of it was we didnt lose it late on, with the disallowed goal (didnt look offside to me) and the one that hit the post. We created nothing in the 2nd half.

Mikolanda should have scored 2 in the first half, the 1st chance was a real sitter.

Results seem to have gone against us today as well, I was willing the ball to go in from one of those corners late on to get us an undeserved winner
Amir

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:02:31 »

I missed the first 15 minutes and it seems that was when we were at our best.  What I saw was appalling.  Smith, Fallon, Boozer, Pook, Migz and Mikobloke all had stinkers.  At least when the subs were on Brown put in a couple of good dead balls, Shakes tried to get at them, and Holgate looked more of a threat than the rest of the team had managed all game.

Very lucky to get a point.
Piemonte

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:05:24 »

forgot to mention that Bouazza was fucking terrible and half arsed. half his brain was back in Watford.

We've GOT to find someone to play in midfield whos better than Pook and McDermot too. They both do alright and play with a decent commitment and work rate- but lack quality on the ball and any sort of passing range
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:14:02 »

I would disagree with regards to McDermott.  He wasn't great but certainly far from being our worst player and was suprised they took him off.

Referee was absolutely sh*te - hadn't a clue.  God I'm so annoyed.
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:17:01 »

dont get me wrong, I dont think hes totally shit or that he was particually bad today we just need someone better and have done for about 5 seasons.

I i want for chrismas is a midfiled player that can pass, tackle and run!
Spud

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:17:59 »

Ifil and Bouazza were our worst players, does Jerel know how to pass to feet wthout hoofing it into the stand?.

Apart from the frst 10-15 minutes we were poor, i dont even think their goal was offside.  :|
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:21:31 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
I would disagree with regards to McDermott.  He wasn't great but certainly far from being our worst player and was suprised they took him off.

Referee was absolutely sh*te - hadn't a clue.  God I'm so annoyed.

I thought he was one of the better ones we've seen this season,  allowed a bit of physical stuff and often waited to see if there was an advantage.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:21:48 »

Well it was my last game of the year and im bloody glad to say that.

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:23:51 »

Just no urgancy from most of the team.

It was odd, we had a good 5 minutes, then a shit 5 minutes then a good 5 minutes then a shit 5 minutes.

Whoever said Bouazza was playing brilliant couldnt be more wrong, he was awful today. He spent all his time moaning at other players for giving him the ball where he wanted it, then when he did get it he didnt pass it once the whole game and just fan into 3 defenders all the time, glad he got taken off.

Mikolanda should have had two

Fallon has had his purple patch, we need to find a goal scorer

Holgate, looked ok but had banana skins on his feet. Looked a bit more dangerous than most of our strikers.

How many free kicks did we fucking waste....100, 200?

Miglioranzi was ace then shit. One second he would put in a lovely through ball the next he would watch them take it off his feet.

Pook just ran around

McDermott wasnt brilliant but he seemed to be the only player with any urgency about him, he was putting the most effort it and Im surprised we subbed him, should have taken Fallon off and put Shakes up front.

Nicholas was solid defensively, didnt get forward enough

Ifil I thought played well, some good tackle....

SeanO was very poor I thought

Smith was ok

We need a goal scorer and a creator, we had neither today and we if we played on for another 3 years we still wouldnt have scored.

Ricky Shakes did well and should start next game.

I didnt think their goal was offside and laughed when I saw the linos flag
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:27:52 »

I didnt think their goal was offside and laughed when I saw the linos flag

The lino flagged for a play previous to the goal, the ref never saw it....
Piemonte

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 18:28:57 »

Nicho was our MOTM in my opinion. looked very solid defiensivly and mades some good tackles and blocks. had a decent shot too.

Ifil is such a retard. He even ignores simple passes now in order to hoof it to no-one the thick cunt
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: