Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fucks sake!  (Read 2046 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 15:30:51 »

Ive got a K750i or should i say i did have a K750i, as ive had to send it off to the repair centre as it just died on me.

Ive only had it for 4 months and now ive got to go and buy a £25 piece of shit Mobile to see me through the next couple of weeks whilst its being fixed.

The problem ive now got is that i dont know any of my mates who i go to Footy with Mobile numbers off the top of my head. :?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 15:43:06 »

and the phone has just locked up on me for the third time since i got it...
Sussex

« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 15:47:06 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Press and hold '*' key when writing a message (Sony Ericcsson I assume)

Ah, so it is, thanks Batch  Oops
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 15:52:10 »

The only network that receives a signal in my flat is Vodaphone, of which I always receive full bars.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 15:52:46 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
i've got no signal whatsoever. fantastic. superb.

You see, I would have thought that was a bad thing.  Yet another example of how fucking out of touch I am Crying
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:00:45 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
i've got no signal whatsoever. fantastic. superb.

You see, I would have thought that was a bad thing.  Yet another example of how fucking out of touch I am Crying

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Dazzza

« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:21:09 »

i've been christmas shopping in swindon. went to ask about upgrading my phone and came out with a new phone and £50 cashback.

it's a tidy little phone daz, nice camera, the walkman mp3 player is nifty and it's got loads of expandable memory. have a samsung d500 but fancied a change so not much point in going for a d600.

I wasn't that impressed although I'm biased, I’ve had my grubby hands on every handset pre-release for the past few months and to be honest I found them all a pile of shit.  That said the 800 is not to bad especially if you're without an MP3 player.

Can’t believe how badly a lot of them are designed, how often they will balls up and how little difference there is with each release.  

My old dear could write the firmware for a lot of handsets and still make a better job of it.

The only handsets I’ll forgive is the O2 XDA Mini which I kept and the Motorola PEBL, which is quite snazzy but is just a re-packaged V3 at the end of the day.

Right I’m off to talk about beer, birds and wanking before OST tells me off.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:27:54 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
i've been christmas shopping in swindon. went to ask about upgrading my phone and came out with a new phone and £50 cashback.

it's a tidy little phone daz, nice camera, the walkman mp3 player is nifty and it's got loads of expandable memory. have a samsung d500 but fancied a change so not much point in going for a d600.

I wasn't that impressed although I'm biased, I’ve had my grubby hands on every handset pre-release for the past few months and to be honest I found them all a pile of shit.  That said the 800 is not to bad especially if you're without an MP3 player.

Can’t believe how badly a lot of them are designed, how often they will balls up and how little difference there is with each release.  

My old dear could write the firmware for a lot of handsets and still make a better job of it.

The only handsets I’ll forgive is the O2 XDA Mini which I kept and the Motorola PEBL, which is quite snazzy but is just a re-packaged V3 at the end of the day.

Right I’m off to talk about beer, birds and wanking before OST tells me off.

Is that what I mean to you Dazzzzza?Huh? beer,birds and wanking?Huh?Huh? Oops

Three of the most important things in my life as it happens - Spot on that man! Cool
Dazzza

« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:34:07 »

Cool and football OST.

How was your holiday by the way?

Did you manage to catch the Brizzle game?

DMR

« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 17:12:54 »

this would explain you ignoring my texts. maybe.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 17:17:21 »

you texted me yesterday morning, not had any since?
DMR

« Reply #26 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 17:20:03 »

you never replied. i feel so alone  Wink
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 17:21:13 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Cool and football OST.

How was your holiday by the way?

Did you manage to catch the Brizzle game?

Holiday = Quality, America NEVER let's you down. Saw the Slave Traders game before I went and it gave me much hope for staying up.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 17:32:54 »

if im low on signal i just hit the bottom of it, and that generally works.  Soapy Tit Wank
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 17:37:30 »

if you have no/poor signal, put the phone under your chin....!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: