Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What would you say....  (Read 1097 times)
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 12:20:12 »

What would you say is Swindon Town FC's strengths and weaknesses of the marketing mix in the context of general trends?

Im doin a bit of Leisure and Rec at home and im wonderin if you guys have any ideas. Help would be much appreciated  Wink
Thanks

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Asher

« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 12:23:59 »

Strenghs - Football has been seen as a luxury thing in teh past few years (well premiership stuff) and town should have been able to exploit the growing markey especially women in teh game (ie supporters)

Weaknesses - very bad PR at the moment especially in local business.  Also on field results harming the potential to exploit things such as revenues

Very brief just my opinions
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 12:26:56 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Strenghs - Football has been seen as a luxury thing in teh past few years (well premiership stuff) and town should have been able to exploit the growing markey especially women in teh game (ie supporters)

Weaknesses - very bad PR at the moment especially in local business.  Also on field results harming the potential to exploit things such as revenues

Very brief just my opinions

Thanks mate. It doesnt matter if it is brief because at least you are givin me some ideas and i can now build on what you have said.
Thanks again  Smiley

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
mattboyslim

« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 12:30:57 »

Strength - loyal core of fans, limited sucess, good youth system,

Weaknesses - Bad PR, SBC, financial management, apathy of locals, high % of fans outside the borough, fickle periphery of fans, lack of direction at times, toruble attracting investors, current playing product, failure at times to maximise transfer income, limited assets from faciltiies to players

God that looks bad!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: