Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OASIS! OASIS! OASIS!  (Read 5126 times)
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 16:41:57 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
cheers ding dong, for the record I meant "it" if you hadn't figured that out. Soapy Tit Wank

No way! Thanks for that.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 16:45:47 »

I'm overflowing with jealousy at you guys.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 16:56:42 »

Quote from: "faringdingdong"
So Yeovil and larwood, do you boys know decent places in cardiff for merriment? Am staying up there after so could do with some reccomendations for pub, clubs etc if anyone has any! :\/  Beers  Cool

What kind of thing you looking for. Clwb Ifor Bach is good, near the stadium, that's the underground indie club, I can't remember whast they have on Saturdays but it's probably ok. Moloko is one of my favourites real good music tends to be more hip-hoppy, best on Thursdays on Firdays though not Saturday.

As for metros, it depends what you're after, it's a sweaty warehouse with sweat dripping off the walls but the drinks are 80p for a double jd and coke and a pound for a pint of stella. They tend to play rock and cheese, it's ok for a laugh occasionally.

There are loads of your standard chain pubs etc. Creation is the big cheesy nightclub, it's ok expensive though. Liquid is a similar kind of place. Best to avoid the club flares.

All around the millenium stadium there are pubs and bars all over the place, most are pretty decent, drinks tend to be a lot cheaper than Swindon anyway.
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 16:58:14 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "faringdingdong"
So Yeovil and larwood, do you boys know decent places in cardiff for merriment? Am staying up there after so could do with some reccomendations for pub, clubs etc if anyone has any! :\/  Beers  Cool

What kind of thing you looking for. Clwb Ifor Bach is good, near the stadium, that's the underground indie club, I can't remember whast they have on Saturdays but it's probably ok. Moloko is one of my favourites real good music tends to be more hip-hoppy, best on Thursdays on Firdays though not Saturday.

As for metros, it depends what you're after, it's a sweaty warehouse with sweat dripping off the walls but the drinks are 80p for a double jd and coke and a pound for a pint of stella. They tend to play rock and cheese, it's ok for a laugh occasionally.

Cheers Ben Wah, very helpful indeed!

There are loads of your standard chain pubs etc. Creation is the big cheesy nightclub, it's ok expensive though. All around the millenium stadium there are pubs and bars all over the place, most are pretty decent, drinks tend to be a lot cheaper than Swindon anyway.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 16:59:37 »

im going to sound like an idiot probably, but whats this all about?
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 17:10:23 »

Its Noise and confusion,a concert thats happening tomorrow in the Millennium Stadium Cardiff.Oasis,Foos and Razorlight [and some other bands i've never heard of :-))(  ] are playing.And i'm going Beers

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Spencer_White

« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 17:29:30 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Im not bothered about any of the support acts.

Just going to get pissed in Cardiff and head in about 6.00 ish

If my mates are being gay and going in early I might give you a text.

Got a mate going without a ticket, what dya rekon we'll pay for a touted one?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 17:50:03 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Go for it.

I reckon if he leaves it late the touts are going to be giving them away.I think Kinky Tom said they were selling them for face price at Milton Keynes but that was over a few days.
He should have got one off Ebay they have been cheap as fuck this week.Unfortunatly we've got 8 going but 2 of the tickets are for seats(ticketmaster fuck up!) so we'll be trying to swap them with a tout for a few quid.

/
W56196272
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 18:08:05 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Go for it.

I reckon if he leaves it late the touts are going to be giving them away.I think Kinky Tom said they were selling them for face price at Milton Keynes but that was over a few days.
He should have got one off Ebay they have been cheap as fuck this week.Unfortunatly we've got 8 going but 2 of the tickets are for seats(ticketmaster fuck up!) so we'll be trying to swap them with a tout for a few quid.

Ticketmaster did the same with my mate, so he sent them a nasty email and they've got a standing ticket for him now.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 9, 2005, 18:09:43 »

Problem was my bruv bought them off ebay and ticket master fucked up the ebayer who then fucked us up.

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: