Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We had a pitch invasion yesterday  (Read 1263 times)
Spencer_White

« on: Sunday, December 4, 2005, 11:18:48 »

Me and Dex.  
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 4, 2005, 13:44:54 »

that old woman steward who walked past us while we were doing it made me laugh.

she gave us the look of "do what yer want lads, i need t'get ome to peel spuds".

the ID ally, pitch invasions- i spose northerners are a decade or two behind.

officially blacker than the night.
Amir

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 4, 2005, 13:53:04 »

the ID ally

Is the surroundings of the ground still wasteland with bit's of rubble all over it?
Spencer_White

« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 07:06:56 »

Quote from: "Amir"

Is the surroundings of the ground still wasteland with bit's of rubble all over it?

Yep, that would be Rotherham, the town.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 07:53:25 »

touché.

i was chatting to a steward at half-time, he didn't give a toss. we could probably have had a riot and the stewards would have just sat and watched the game.

classic!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 12:50:49 »

I was chatting to a steward, he was a Doncaster fan and he didnt really like Rotherham.....

It was nice not having to sit down....
Spencer_White

« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 17:28:51 »

Our support could have been better. Would have been good to have had a raucous away following with the home fans so close and that nice low roof. Nevermind, towards the end it was like you didnt want to chant just incase it changed our luck. They were very quiet despite being well on top. Sometimes its better to stay quiet as the away support just to try and kill the sting in the game. But of course its good 100% of the time to go somewhere and take the piss.

How many more 'can you hear the Rotherham sing' chants do you think it would have taken to have pushed them over the edge? Couldnt help but imagine what the Town End would be like divided in half, the area on the segregation would be mental.  Yes
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 17:39:15 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Our support could have been better. Would have been good to have had a raucous away following with the home fans so close and that nice low roof. Nevermind, towards the end it was like you didnt want to chant just incase it changed our luck. They were very quiet despite being well on top. Sometimes its better to stay quiet as the away support just to try and kill the sting in the game. But of course its good 100% of the time to go somewhere and take the piss.

How many more 'can you hear the Rotherham sing' chants do you think it would have taken to have pushed them over the edge? Couldnt help but imagine what the Town End would be like divided in half, the area on the segregation would be mental.  Yes

Think we were all bitting ours nails for the whole of the 2nd half, wasnt a very vocal away support, expected better....but loved it at the end when the players came over, you could tell by their reactions they were just as fucking happy as we were, then Iiffy came over....never seen such a massive smile.

....that....never....happened....under.....andy.....king....!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 17:40:38 »

I think Iffy appreciates it more as he was here in [slightly] better times as a player, and therefor is verygrateful for the support we receive at the moment.
Top thing to do and its something that is appreciated more than most players/manager seem to realise
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 17:48:34 »

the atmosphere on saturday was a bit disappointing in the first half, those fucking chav's made me feel embarrassed for the rotherham fans.

i couldn't sing because my throat is fucked, it doesn't feel right being quiet at football.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 18:01:32 »

I was gutted my chant of '1-0 and our balls have dropped' didnt catch on  Crying
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: