Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rotheram Vs Swindon  (Read 7476 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #120 on: Saturday, December 3, 2005, 20:00:46 »

It's encouraging that we have beaten both City and Rotherham who are both relegation rivals
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Sunday, December 4, 2005, 13:16:36 »

Quote from: "coxernator"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Hello tossers, I am just about to check out from my fab hotel in Ft Lauderdale before getting my flight back to Blighty (boooo!)

Ha !!!! Snow and -4 deg here. How is/was your trip OST?

Sorry for the delay in replying, I had to get out of the hotel room as I was on an 11.00 am check out.  I am now back in fucking freezing/wet England (well it's not that bad actually but Ft Lauderdale it aint!).  It was, as the Americans would say, a 'pretty neat' trip. We did loads more than we had reckoned on - South Beach, The Everglades, Key West, then right up to the Kennedy Space Centre and back down to Fort Lauderdale for the last couple of days.  We saw Miami Heat play Portland which was cool, even though they were without the services of the Mighty Shaq.  The Heat pissed it 100-79.

I saw the Bengals - Colts game on TV and I thought it was an absolutely superb game. The Colts are awesome but the Bengals will be Super Bowl contenders in the next couple of years I reckon.  Barring some serious injuries I can't see anything stopping the Colts this season.

That was a massive result for the Town yesterday.  It sounds like the dirty northern bastards battered us and we scored with our one attempt on goal, which suits me just fine.

Onwards and upwards!
Spud

« Reply #122 on: Sunday, December 4, 2005, 13:39:08 »

Hello tossers, I am just about to check out from my fab hotel in Ft Lauderdale before getting my flight back to Blighty (boooo!)

Sorry for the delay in replying, I had to get out of the hotel room as I was on an 11.00 am check out.  I am now back in fucking freezing/wet England (well it's not that bad actually but Ft Lauderdale it aint!).  It was, as the Americans would say, a 'pretty neat' trip. We did loads more than we had reckoned on - South Beach, The Everglades, Key West, then right up to the Kennedy Space Centre and back down to Fort Lauderdale for the last couple of days.  We saw Miami Heat play Portland which was cool, even though they were without the services of the Mighty Shaq.  The Heat pissed it 100-79.

I saw the Bengals - Colts game on TV and I thought it was an absolutely superb game. The Colts are awesome but the Bengals will be Super Bowl contenders in the next couple of years I reckon.  Barring some serious injuries I can't see anything stopping the Colts this season.
That was a massive result for the Town yesterday.  It sounds like the dirty northern bastards battered us and we scored with our one attempt on goal, which suits me just fine.

Onwards and upwards!

Agreed, i cant see anyone stopping them and they've got my team today (Tennessee  Sad )
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 14:54:52 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Onwards and upwards!

Agreed, i cant see anyone stopping them and they've got my team today (Tennessee  Sad )

Colts go 12-0 after beating the Titans 35-3. And the Bengals beat the Steelers 38-31 - yeehaw  Cheesy

I'm hoping to be in Florida in February, probably around Tampa/Clearwater for a bit of R&R (and a respite from freezing rain  :evil:
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 17:30:20 »

Awesome result for the Bengals. The AFC North title is within their grasp now and people are going to have to start taking them seriously - It looked like they had blown it though when the Steelers pulled it back to a 7 point game with just over 2 minutes left - Truly Swindonesque I thought.

I can't wait to see that 94 yard kick off return on the Sky highlights Cool
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: