Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: consistency in selection  (Read 1939 times)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 15:47:35 »

Fair enough, just thought it was a bit odd to go quite that far back in the order despite not really playing.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 15:49:35 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Fair enough, just thought it was a bit odd to go quite that far back in the order despite not really playing.

He had his chance and never really impressed. Always came across as having a bit of an attitude, you know 'I dont really want to be here but I get paid anyway' he just doesnt have the grit, effort and desire that we need right now in my opinion.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 15:50:56 »

Quote from: "Nils"
I also think that Jenkins age is starting to catch up with him and I think Smith would be better than Jenks at the mo.

totally agree with that. jenks has been shit since the scunthorpe game when beagrie ripped him apart. he also couldn't handle devaney last week against barnsley which led to a few of the goals.

time to bring smith back in, he's been quality so far. best of all the summer signings IMO.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 15:51:54 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
Quote from: "Nils"
I also think that Jenkins age is starting to catch up with him and I think Smith would be better than Jenks at the mo.

totally agree with that. jenks has been shit since the scunthorpe game when beagrie ripped him apart. he also couldn't handle devaney last week against barnsley which led to a few of the goals.

time to bring smith back in, he's been quality so far. best of all the summer signings IMO.

So far i'd agree, CCP looks promising though,.....
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 16:52:41 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I'd rather see Leigh Henry in on saturday than Paddy Collins. I wish he would fuck off back to Wednesday....

well said boy. collins is crap.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: