Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Reserves v Swansea  (Read 3921 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, November 29, 2005, 18:19:01 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Leiigh Henry was captain and was quite vocal.....whuch may or may not indicate something.

Wouldn't be surprised to see CCP keep his midfield slot and the back 4 to be Smith Henry Collins Nicho.
would be good if henry starts but the disapointing thing is even if he plays well o,hanlon and ifil will be straight back in.

Its difficult, for a manger to have faith in young players for a relegation battle.....remeber Sam Campagna, givena chance by Quinn in a TV game v Palace...found it a bit tough and fell over a couple of times at key moments, more or less finished him.
red macca

« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, November 29, 2005, 18:19:55 »

Quote from: "nozza"
Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Leiigh Henry was captain and was quite vocal.....whuch may or may not indicate something.

Wouldn't be surprised to see CCP keep his midfield slot and the back 4 to be Smith Henry Collins Nicho.
would be good if henry starts but the disapointing thing is even if he plays well o,hanlon and ifil will be straight back in.
 Maybe if King was still in charge, but I think Iffy is better with youth teamers.
i hope so nozza but dont you think it seems he,s only playing platt in cm because he doesnt want to drop ifil and theres no way he will drop o,hanlon
fatbury

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 08:04:22 »

I have faith in Leigh Henry ... future STFC captain!
Spud

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 10:17:43 »

I think its time to start blooding the youngsters now, give them some experience ready for next year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: