Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: when mexico red met jerel ifil  (Read 2632 times)
Danjackson10

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 20:06:12 »

you have balls my man! Mex for Chairman  :king:
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 23:08:57 »

Chairman  
Nils

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 23:19:57 »

Quality!
Spud

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 00:09:04 »

Quote from: "santini"
Who in their right mind would have voted for Ifil as MOM???
He caused the first goal today just like at Peterborough with bad decision making and diving in for the ball.

Thats what i thought!.

Ifil was fucking dog shit today.
rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 09:30:25 »

Clap I think Megson had the right idea at Forest getting fans to shout at the players, get Mex in there.

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 10:47:26 »

Quote from: "rudeboydreas"
Clap I think Megson had the right idea at Forest getting fans to shout at the players, get Mex in there.

Too right.

Well done, Mex. Hopefully he'll have spent Saturday night mulling over how shit that lot are right now, and it might motivate him and his fellow players to bloody well do something about it.
Piemonte

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 11:57:15 »

Mex is a legend!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 11:59:38 »

That is brilliant! Well done Mex in having the guts to do it!

Hope Jerel can take something from your motivational skills!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 12:20:07 »

the thing is surely anyone of you would have done the same, i was so fuckin angry yesterday. i had a brilliant day with my dad in the vip thing, my dad was so impressed by it all, he has been on a few of these things at different clubs and he thought swindons was top rate. great meal. good company on our table and then those bunch of mongols just ruined the whole fuckin day. so yes i was welled pissed off.

after i had said my piece sandy gray walked passed me and gave me a look that could only mean nice one for what you just did. my respect for her has gone up. her husband is a fuckin bin man though, total fuckin tramp.

also before the game met steve jenkins and had photo taken on pitch, i said to him "what the fuck happened at peterborough" he repiled "oh god you werent there were you? im sorry we were shit" his exact words. at least hes man enough to admit it.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 12:25:28 »

by the way iffy kept them locked in the changing room for nearly an hour afte the game, hope he fuckin beat them up.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 13:32:38 »

you hit the nail on the head there mex. i just hope jerel actually understood the point you were trying to make...i don't hold out much hope of that unfortunately.

i'd probably have gone apeshit at him.
my-velocity

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 14:23:40 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
the thing is surely anyone of you would have done the same, i was so fuckin angry yesterday. i had a brilliant day with my dad in the vip thing, my dad was so impressed by it all, he has been on a few of these things at different clubs and he thought swindons was top rate. great meal. good company on our table and then those bunch of mongols just ruined the whole fuckin day. so yes i was welled pissed off.

after i had said my piece sandy gray walked passed me and gave me a look that could only mean nice one for what you just did. my respect for her has gone up. her husband is a fuckin bin man though, total fuckin tramp.

also before the game met steve jenkins and had photo taken on pitch, i said to him "what the fuck happened at peterborough" he repiled "oh god you werent there were you? im sorry we were shit" his exact words. at least hes man enough to admit it.

Your right mate anyone would have done exactly what you did, it was (what i heard) i dreadful performance and were just so inconsistent.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 14:29:28 »

Well said Mex, not sure everyone would have had the bottle to say it so well done, let's hope it sinks in to Ifil and he passes it on to the other players.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 17:02:37 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
by the way iffy kept them locked in the changing room for nearly an hour afte the game, hope he fuckin beat them up.

just an hour? they deserve to still be in there!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Asher

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 17:04:55 »

I love you mex (at times) Jenks was good at that other VIP day and since then ive had so much respect for him

Did he rememebr you mate?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: