Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: when mexico red met jerel ifil  (Read 2633 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:36:27 »

venue VIP suite county ground

time 17.45

jerel is voted "man of the match" (i voted for jack smith) and he has to come up to face the vip suite of which of 30 people probably only me and 2 others are swindon fans. the rest are premiership bollocks huggers.

mike funny as cancer sullivan glosses over the game and tossers laugh at how bad we are. then the moment i have been waiting for. " any questions"

mexico red: " before i ask this question i want to say one thing. i fuckin love this club. i travel a 250 mile round trip from my home in suusex for home games and have clocked up 4000 miles already this season whilst spending over £2000 on petrol admission and player sponsorship. i just want to ask you jerel why should i show such commitment when you and the rest of the team dont seem to give a shit"

jerel ifil" i cant place my finger on it"

mexico red " listen jerel i want an honest answer here, why were you a shambles at peterborough? why could you not mark there forwards today? why does it seem like you cant be bothered half the time?"

jerel "mumbles"

mexico red " i have to work tonight with colleauges that will take the piss becasue of who i support and todays result. i feel shit and i will feel like shit all week. so someone mumbling feeble excuses is not good enough. there should be an apology to the fans that had to endure that and performances like that this season.

mike sullivan "well moving on"

cunt.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:37:58 »

Mexico red you are a fucking legend Cheesy

/
W56196272
STFC Village

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:38:37 »

Very well said Mex
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:39:44 »

go mex!!  Cheesy

Who's next on the 'hit-list'?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:40:47 »

Should have let you do the half time team talk.

/
W56196272
STFC Village

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:41:57 »

Mex for Chairman/Manager/Arse kicker
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:45:49 »

Thats brilliant and it also cheered me up abit, bout' time the players were told how crap they are.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:48:03 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Mex for Chairman/Manager/Arse kicker

\match interviewer..

All we want as fans is hard-work, passion, commitment and honesty.  :x

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
santini

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 19:13:27 »

Who in their right mind would have voted for Ifil as MOM???
He caused the first goal today just like at Peterborough with bad decision making and diving in for the ball.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 19:17:31 »

The premiershit supporters thats who!

They dont know proper football when they see it! They think that okay you get crap footy at this level, who is the fastest runner. Lets give it to him :|

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 19:19:13 »

fucking fair play.

jerel ifil is a fucking joke,i am amazed that clown is a pro footballer,he is fucking awful.man of the match,dont make me laugh.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 19:31:37 »

Its sad that Ifil is making these mistakes. he would be a class player if he would concentrate a bit more. Maybe he needs to start going out on saturdays for an onion jimbo team talk.

Rigobert Song La la la

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 19:36:56 »

ifil only looked good when the team was doing well,he has been found out.truely awfull.put the useless twat on the transfer list
my-velocity

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 20:01:45 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
venue VIP suite county ground

time 17.45

jerel is voted "man of the match" (i voted for jack smith) and he has to come up to face the vip suite of which of 30 people probably only me and 2 others are swindon fans. the rest are premiership bollocks huggers.

mike funny as cancer sullivan glosses over the game and tossers laugh at how bad we are. then the moment i have been waiting for. " any questions"

mexico red: " before i ask this question i want to say one thing. i fuckin love this club. i travel a 250 mile round trip from my home in suusex for home games and have clocked up 4000 miles already this season whilst spending over £2000 on petrol admission and player sponsorship. i just want to ask you jerel why should i show such commitment when you and the rest of the team dont seem to give a shit"

jerel ifil" i cant place my finger on it"

mexico red " listen jerel i want an honest answer here, why were you a shambles at peterborough? why could you not mark there forwards today? why does it seem like you cant be bothered half the time?"

jerel "mumbles"

mexico red " i have to work tonight with colleauges that will take the piss becasue of who i support and todays result. i feel shit and i will feel like shit all week. so someone mumbling feeble excuses is not good enough. there should be an apology to the fans that had to endure that and performances like that this season.

mike sullivan "well moving on"

cunt.

That was mint mate, the way you said that was perfect. MR for team motivater  Cheesy
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 20:03:56 »

Quote from: "stfcbeckett"

That was mint mate, the way you said that was perfect. MR for team mr motivater  Cheesy

Don't think'll he appreciate that  Wink  Cheesy

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00004R6MB.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: