Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FUCKING AWFUL  (Read 4754 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:16:45 »

and that Chech player looked shite!
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:17:26 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Rich"
thats the worst ive ever seen in 10 years of watching Town. absolutly disgraceful! the players should be ashamed of themselves!

Unfortunately this side has all the hallmarks of a relegation outfit,  it was the case under King and nothing has really changed under Iffy.

Losing so many players in the summer, as some suspected has been our undoing....

I think we are going to go down, Fallon will be sold, Cureton will join Colchester.  If you  want to point the finger, point at King for signing Thorpe in addition to Cureton, rather than some midfield talent.  The sensible thing, now, would be to start planning for Div. II and trying to put a decent side together.  That's if we have a club that won't have gone bust.  Whalley has been another disapointment.  Roberts should only come of the bench.

The major problem is midfield.  I would  be tempted to play Seano at right back and put Charlie in the middle, once the suspensions are sorted out.  I would also consider playing Ifil in midfield (don't laugh), especially if Gurney leaves.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:28:44 »

Quote from: "Crozzer"
thats the worst ive ever seen in 10 years of watching Town. absolutly disgraceful! the players should be ashamed of themselves!

Unfortunately this side has all the hallmarks of a relegation outfit,  it was the case under King and nothing has really changed under Iffy.

Losing so many players in the summer, as some suspected has been our undoing....

I think we are going to go down, Fallon will be sold, Cureton will join Colchester.  If you  want to point the finger, point at King for signing Thorpe in addition to Cureton, rather than some midfield talent.  The sensible thing, now, would be to start planning for Div. II and trying to put a decent side together.  That's if we have a club that won't have gone bust.  Whalley has been another disapointment.  Roberts should only come of the bench.

The major problem is midfield.  I would  be tempted to play Seano at right back and put Charlie in the middle, once the suspensions are sorted out.  I would also consider playing Ifil in midfield (don't laugh), especially if Gurney leaves.

In effect the plans for playing L2 football were laid in the summer, by clearing out the squad.....then not backing King with sufficient funds to get the types of players he was after....Smith, Jones, Tudor Jones, Mitchell etc.

The planning for next season, then becomes easy as only Cureton is contracted....so it will be a further wage bill cut and a new squad of loans and kids will be brought in.

What is of concern is the very real prospect of a repeat in L2.

Four games this season and no wins v L2 opposition and we're likely to be weaker.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:38:02 »

Get Cureton back I say.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:42:49 »

If we go down, will we comeback up though? I am actually shit scared thinking about it.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:48:10 »

Quote from: "Crozzer"

In effect the plans for playing L2 football were laid in the summer, by clearing out the squad.....then not backing King with sufficient funds to get the types of players he was after....Smith, Jones, Tudor Jones, Mitchell etc.

The planning for next season, then becomes easy as only Cureton is contracted....so it will be a further wage bill cut and a new squad of loans and kids will be brought in.

What is of concern is the very real prospect of a repeat in L2.

Four games this season and no wins v L2 opposition and we're likely to be weaker.

I guess you made my point better than I did.  If the cycle isn't broken we will be following Torquay into the Conference.  That's if we have a club at all.  Carlisle played in the top flight, no reason given the support from mainly outside of Swindon and the financial millstone of renting the ground, why we can't end up in the basement.  That's unless there is some vision and some planning right now.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 19:20:58 »

Quote from: "richiestfc"
migs was crap!best player 2day was bouazza.
Bouazza and Roberts were both crap. Not team players. Don't work back. Posers. Flatter to deceive. No spark.  Bouazza needs to think "team". Roberts is too thick to think anything. He should never start again.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 19:24:13 »

If people had some forsight they would have realised where this club was going some years ago and done something about it.

But NO. This is Swindon. It doesn't work like that here.

WHY can't the team play like they did against City? With performances like that they could easily be in the top half of this division. Did they try harder against City? They shouldn't be able to play better, they should perform with 100% effort in EVERY game.

EVERY GAME FFS

Thankyou Mex for putting across thepoint we all would have loved to have made
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 22:24:58 »

A lot of people realised where we were heading years ago - I think that may have been one of the main reasons why the trust was set up.

And anyway, what are you doing about it?? I didn't see you fighting to get us the ground at shaw tip. In all I counted 7 Swindon fans, myself included who were at that council meeting. Are you lobbying the council to try and get the ground redevelopment through? Unless the answer is yes I should consider what you say before you start criticising people.
Nils

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 22:57:06 »

I thought that Jerel was ok. Sean was crap and there is now way he should be captain. Gurney looked a bit out of sorts I dont think he was fully fit TBH.

Overall we just got battered and outplayed. No shot on goal. How can you expect to win.

The only thing that cheered me up was the Barnsley manager falling over the side hoardings.

What fucked me off most was the children. Too cold in the stratton bank my arse!

Bloody southerners, you leave the fridge door open and the central heating goes below 26 and suddenly its cold. Its supposed to be cold in winter! Get a grip! Bloody children!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 23:10:41 »

Pfft I was bloody freezing and I had 5 layers on, I doubt you would have gone in the bank today!
Nils

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 23:17:55 »

Where my family live in Norway it is about -13 this evening, I dont find this country that cold tbh.

You should all be thanking me aswell because we havent turned the heating on yet in our house and so we are saving the gas for you!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 23:50:02 »

Quote from: "Nils"
Where my family live in Norway it is about -13 this evening, I dont find this country that cold tbh.

You should all be thanking me aswell because we havent turned the heating on yet in our house and so we are saving the gas for you!

Today was quite a pleasant day for playing and watching football....the kids thing was a good scheme, maybe some of them may want to come back if they have masochist tendencies.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 23:50:20 »

You legend :p

I see you live in Cricklade...You poor thing...
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 23:51:56 »

Quote from: "Nils"

Tak skal du ha.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: