Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FUCKING AWFUL  (Read 4752 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 17:29:14 »

no one played well today. Apart from maybe Migs for a bit.
richiestfc

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 17:31:49 »

migs was crap!best player 2day was bouazza.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 17:47:24 »

Very very poor today. We had the opportunity to move off the bottom but didn't take it. It was in our own hands and we through it away. Confidence looked very low today.  Crying

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Danjackson10

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 17:53:31 »

it was very very bad! it is the 1st time i have ever left a game early in my 15 years as a town fan   Sad
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 17:54:20 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
Very very poor today. We had the opportunity to move off the bottom but didn't take it. It was in our own hands and we through it away. Confidence looked very low today.  Crying

Thought Barnsley were the best side we've played at the CG this season. wouldn't be surprised to see them occupy a higher place as the season goes on.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 17:54:22 »

not really much to say. heard it all before. yawn!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:00:31 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "stfcfan"

Thought Barnsley were the best side we've played at the CG this season. wouldn't be surprised to see them occupy a higher place as the season goes on.

They did take their goals very well. Its a shame we can't play like them. Though we have played well ie. City first half. Once again its Consistenancy with STFC. They both seem to go together.  :x

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:03:24 »

Fallon was the only one running at the end. Roberts didn't run once. Roberts is sooooooooooo shit I've actually started booing him.

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:03:56 »

thats the worst ive ever seen in 10 years of watching Town. absolutly disgraceful! the players should be ashamed of themselves!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:05:39 »

Quote from: "rudeboydreas"
Fallon was the only one running at the end. Roberts didn't run once. Roberts is sooooooooooo shit I've actually started booing him.

i thought he ran a lot actually just didnt make his runs count. booing him is a bit harsh! booing all of them at the end is fair enough becuae we have all payed our money to watch that shit but to single out one player is unfair! they are all shit!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:08:20 »

Quote from: "Rich"
thats the worst ive ever seen in 10 years of watching Town. absolutly disgraceful! the players should be ashamed of themselves!

Unfortunately this side has all the hallmarks of a relegation outfit,  it was the case under King and nothing has really changed under Iffy.

Losing so many players in the summer, as some suspected has been our undoing....
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:10:55 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Rich"

Unfortunately this side has all the hallmarks of a relegation outfit,  it was the case under King and nothing has really changed under Iffy.

Losing so many players in the summer, as some suspected has been our undoing....

very true Reg. i think we are as good as down! im depressed! i think we will be down by march. we cant create chances and our defence is useless. what chance do we have?
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:13:09 »

Our defence is shambolic, the amount of times Jenkins got caught out of position was unreal, Ifil also gets turned all the time cos he cant help but jump in.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:14:18 »

and i thought Sean'O was crap today as well
Spud

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 18:15:58 »

I dont think i could actually say anyone played well today, Bouzza made a few good runs but that was it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: