Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: City are SHIT  (Read 2412 times)
adje

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 19:15:22 »

Donkey Heywood gives away penalty,Smith fails to make starting line up-brilliant!How the hell are they still above us?Not for much longer methinks

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 19:26:04 »

Quote from: "adje"
Donkey Heywood gives away penalty,Smith fails to make starting line up-brilliant!How the hell are they still above us?Not for much longer methinks

Johnson was an inspired appointment.....apparently he's loathed by the players, so it would seem to be a case of he'll have to get out as many as he can and bring in his own players, but whether he can do that before they become detached in 24th has to be open to debate.
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 19:36:29 »

i luv it that city are so shite..............  Beers
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 20:41:16 »

Quote from: "adje"

i disagree im afraid. we missed our chance to overtake them today. they can't go like this for much longer. they have lost 7 in a row now. we lost 8 before we started picking up. you cant lose forever. on the plus side though i hope it does continue!  
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 19, 2005, 20:46:12 »

Okay they are bound to pick up some points soon, but judging on their recent performances, it may not be very many!

Hopefully they will be condemmed to relegation on derby day at Ashton Gate, and we will survive. THAT would be a dream come true.
Spencer_White

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, November 20, 2005, 12:36:54 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"

Hopefully they will be condemmed to relegation on derby day at Ashton Gate, and we will survive. THAT would be a dream come true.

Never have I agreed more with anything you have ever said!  
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, November 20, 2005, 16:46:37 »

If anything their seasons been worse than ours!Their fans expect too much, they signed some 'great' players which were meant to form a league winning side which never happened.Then they got gary johnson who was meant to lead them to the top but instead things have got worse.stewarts buggered off too!
we'll overtake them soon no problem Cheesy seeya later city!

RED ARMY
Nils

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, November 20, 2005, 16:50:32 »

TBH I want them to stay up cos they provide some vital cash for us when theye come here. Also we would lose the last f our old skool derbys.

Only a few years ago we had Poxford, City and Rovers.
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, November 20, 2005, 16:53:04 »

But if we want to stay up we have to find 4 teams that are worse than us. And City do seem to be the worst of the lot!
Nils

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, November 20, 2005, 16:53:35 »

But they are fetting desperate.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/bristol_city/4454112.stm
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, November 20, 2005, 17:51:23 »

Isn't it great when your rivals are in trouble!

Not that we aren't, but watching City struggle makes it so much more bearable. If we weren't about to leapfrog them and put them bottom I would be going insane by now.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, November 20, 2005, 18:57:48 »

Quote from: "sade"
If anything their seasons been worse than ours!Their fans expect too much, they signed some 'great' players which were meant to form a league winning side which never happened.Then they got gary johnson who was meant to lead them to the top but instead things have got worse.stewarts buggered off too!
we'll overtake them soon no problem Cheesy seeya later city!

has stewart actually gone yet though? they have to get rid of him anyway if it carries on becuase they wont be able to afford his 5k a week  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: