Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Migs  (Read 4653 times)
Melksham Red

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 12:55:46 »

That's why I thought of it RS.
Before  Migs was injured King moved him to LEFT wing. Which I find absolutely mind boggling. Our best and most influential central midfielder  who is right footed playing needlessly on the left, which ultimately weakens us in the centre aswell.
When I remember things like this I wonder why I have been a King supporter sometimes.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 12:58:21 »

I think King will try anything to change our fortunes. He knows a lot of the fans have him in a noose if he doesn't
Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 14:11:19 »

I do beileve Migs played left wing as he wasnt one hundred percent fit and king want to lay him "low". I also beileve that was the game at Colchester, the game we won one nil
Melksham Red

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 14:58:11 »

He played on the left at Blackpool and he and the team were fucking abysmal. We were lucky to get the draw.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 15:24:02 »

Didn't he start on the left against Braford at home in the match in he was injured in?
Melksham Red

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 16:43:58 »

All im saying is i'm glad he's back and hope he plays in the middle because that is where he plays best and has the most influence on a game.

The games we won with Migs on the left I think we probably would have won more convicingly with Howard wide and Migs in the centre. That is their best positions regardless of what porky Howard and King think.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 16:49:58 »

Fucking spot on.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: