Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spence  (Read 11047 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 18:51:52 »

I think it will be more unpleasant than actually violent.

Like loads of Chavvy kids being little cunts. Wouldnt leave the car with a Town scarf in the back and all that.

Big fuss about nothing. The police will be out in their HUNDREDS. It was all the Swindon OB wanted to talk about at a certain away trip this season. It will be a big build up and an even bigger waste of tax payers money.

But still, something to get excited about I spose.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 18:59:42 »

I won't be taking the Type R to Kent!

Use dad's Scenic  Soapy Tit Wank
Spencer_White

« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 19:09:12 »

Have you got a class D1 on your license?
Spencer_White

« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:13:33 »

Cos if you wanna drive something really shit then it might as well be a dangerfields minibus.

Top speed a massive 64 mph.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:18:36 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
I think it will be more unpleasant than actually violent.

Like loads of Chavvy kids being little cunts. Wouldnt leave the car with a Town scarf in the back and all that.

Big fuss about nothing. The police will be out in their HUNDREDS. It was all the Swindon OB wanted to talk about at a certain away trip this season. It will be a big build up and an even bigger waste of tax payers money.

But still, something to get excited about I spose.

Consider that when the game is played in Feb at the CG, the police bill will have to be paid by STFC, OB will be more than happy to provide extra manpower on overtime....if their "intelligence" picks up on the possibility of trouble.
Spencer_White

« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:25:13 »

Sorry Reg. Jim Neighbour is already obsessed with that game. Its all he wants to talk about.

Barring a dire 0-0 in front of 4,000 at Priestfields I cant see it being exactly police free. Hopefully Gills will bring a good following to ours and offset police costs. I doubt it will be anymore £££ than you would usually get for a big away following.

I know why you are worried though. I remmember being horrified to hear the club made a loss in games against Cardiff despite 9000 crowds because of police costs. They seem to be able to get more officers to do overtime on saturdays than midweek as well. I remmember them struggling big time for bobbies at City LDV last season. So fingers crossed the bill wont be too big and the club can cash in.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:44:33 »

Cos if you wanna drive something really shit then it might as well be a dangerfields minibus.

Top speed a massive 64 mph.

I will check my licence  Soapy Tit Wank
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:46:26 »

Ralphy official driver for STTC

Take him in there pub main pub and start singing Cheesy

/
W56196272
Asher

« Reply #23 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:49:57 »

Ha ha , lets all get on ralphys bus!!!!!  Gonna look into cost in december when I get can get one!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:52:52 »

Has to be white
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #25 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:56:47 »

why don't you just nick a postie van?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:59:20 »

Thats an idea Whits  Tongue

We have some nice Royal Mail crew buses
Asher

« Reply #27 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:59:24 »

Whits may be onto something here, dont you have min buses in the royal mail?Huh?
Asher

« Reply #28 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 20:59:45 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Has to be white

Racist
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 21:01:43 »

Sorry Reg. Jim Neighbour is already obsessed with that game. Its all he wants to talk about.

Barring a dire 0-0 in front of 4,000 at Priestfields I cant see it being exactly police free. Hopefully Gills will bring a good following to ours and offset police costs. I doubt it will be anymore £££ than you would usually get for a big away following.

I know why you are worried though. I remmember being horrified to hear the club made a loss in games against Cardiff despite 9000 crowds because of police costs. They seem to be able to get more officers to do overtime on saturdays than midweek as well. I remmember them struggling big time for bobbies at City LDV last season. So fingers crossed the bill wont be too big and the club can cash in.

There's no reason why a midweek fixture v Gillingham at the CG can't be police free.

Hopefully, they'll be in admistration by then and so docked 10 points and be effectively down.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: