Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ashan Holgate  (Read 2680 times)
faringdingdong

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 18:00:52 »

Anyone else like to see him at least make the first team squad? I saw him twice in pre-season and he looked pretty good, am sure AK is a better judge than me but i for one can't wait to see him start for the first team and judging by the writeup on this afternoons reserve fixture he should be knocking on the managers door.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 18:07:03 »

Quote from: "faringdingdong"
Anyone else like to see him at least make the first team squad? I saw him twice in pre-season and he looked pretty good, am sure AK is a better judge than me but i for one can't wait to see him start for the first team and judging by the writeup on this afternoons reserve fixture he should be knocking on the managers door.

He looks to have some potential, but I get the feeling he hasn't finished growing, he's very leggy......not sure he'd be quite ready yet for the physical demands of League 1.

Maybe next year.
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 18:26:21 »

I wonder if he will get a pro-contract?

Believe he's a final year scholar along with Garrard so it will be interesting to see if King actually dishes out any contracts this year.

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 18:56:03 »

missed todays match due to an exam...shame because i have only seen him make brief appearances for the second string this year apartfrom the pre seasons, and i remember playing against him, me being a centre half at the time, interested to see how hes developed.

he scored 6 for me in one game on FM  Cheesy  Shocked

officially blacker than the night.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 23:26:59 »

Scored a cracker against Millwall in pre-season iirc!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: