Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The man In the townend.......  (Read 2423 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 10:35:43 »

Before the match I seen a very drunk swindon fan,quite old bloke.He had a bright green jacket on and one of those red and white hats on and he was walking about singing on his own.During the game I looked over to the townend and could see him stood up with his carrier bag shouting and whatever else.The stewards told him off and then chucked him out! Cheesy
Is that not a bit harsh,or was he being abusive?

RED ARMY
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 10:37:10 »

My uncle owns a bright green jacket....but he wasn't at the game.
richiestfc

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 11:18:22 »

He was being abusive and got asked several times to go back to his seat and didn't!2 people actually got kicked out yesterday! Soapy Tit Wank
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:09:20 »

yes he was the one with the steward jacket on with the BHS bag and the red and white wig
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:12:39 »

He walked past me as we walked into the ground, it must have been day release?.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:15:15 »

myself and leggett were sat just behind him, i'm not sure if he was drunk or mental (the line seems to blur a bit these days). we assumed he was mental... his stunt with the toilet roll was amazing.

he was causing absolutely no harm to anyone, infact he was being taunted for being mental/drunk and causing some life from the left side of the town end.

i really do wish the stewards would actually go after morons who pick fights instead of people that stand up or have had a few too many brain cells destroyed. anyone could see that this bloke yesterday was going to cause no trouble so it was just a petty act to make the yellow coat wearing bastards feel big and clever.

if anyone feels strongly enough about this as i do i suggest writing to the the club and complaining about steward 37. a) she's a cock b) she tries to make me sit down c) she throws harmless people out d) she's one of very few people that would sleep with leggett and the sexual tension is not pleasant

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:16:47 »

the stewards in the town end are complete wankers! i applaud the people who tell them to fuck off!
Spud

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:17:16 »

Quote from: "bennett"
myself and leggett were sat just behind him, i'm not sure if he was drunk or mental (the line seems to blur a bit these days). we assumed he was mental... his stunt with the toilet roll was amazing.

he was causing absolutely no harm to anyone, infact he was being taunted for being mental/drunk and causing some life from the left side of the town end.

i really do wish the stewards would actually go after morons who pick fights instead of people that stand up or have had a few too many brain cells destroyed. anyone could see that this bloke yesterday was going to cause no trouble so it was just a petty act to make the yellow coat wearing bastards feel big and clever.

if anyone feels strongly enough about this as i do i suggest writing to the the club and complaining about steward 37. a) she's a cock b) she tries to make me sit down c) she throws harmless people out d) she's one of very few people that would sleep with leggett and the sexual tension is not pleasant

To us she's plain old Pat Butcher!.

She tried handing me one of those letters yesterday and i bluntly told her that i couldnt read.  :roll:
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:27:17 »

i seriously do think there's grounds for complaint on this one tho. i know standing is against the rules etc but i do it anyways and as pathetic as it is i know they have to try to get people to sit down. it's not something that will harm anyone. but when a mental dude comes in pays his £15 and loses his helper and wheel chair(i elaborated Tongue) then there's something seriously wank going on

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:30:52 »

and when the fans abuse the stewards for telling them to sit down nothing happens anyway so what's the point? some fans wont sit down when the stewards tell them too and fair play to them but if the stewards are not going to do anything and just let them stand up anyway what is the point in them telling the fans too in the first place?
Spud

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:34:40 »

The thing is we were standing in the fucking back row!, "oh sorry the wall behind me cant see the game".  :-))(
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:37:14 »

i dont like the sign that says "sit down, support your club" or something like that! are the club going nuts? we are supporting the club just by turning up and paying £15 to see what sometimes is a pile of shite! the least they can let us do is stand up! i was on the back row too Spuddy! its just pathetic.....
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 13:08:49 »

at the end of the day, unless they can PROVE standing at football is a direct health and safety risk, then I think everyone should shut the fuck up or fuck off and die  Cool

I can understand last year when talking about people standing in the wrong areas which restrict so medical help getting to someone but in front of your seat, bollocks
Spud

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 13:12:59 »

Ive got no problems with the stewards having a go at people standing in the aisle cos thats just plain stupid.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 13:17:51 »

Surely it would be harder for a medical team to get to people if everyone was sat down  :-))(
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: