Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gurney.....  (Read 2688 times)
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 14:23:19 »

gurney played well yesterday, he was the only one who wanted the ball. all the midfielders were crap, especially migz & heath, how that boy got into man utd i'll never know!

nicholas played well too.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 14:46:51 »

Great goal!!

Boston 2-2 Nathan Abbey
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 15:24:42 »

thought Gurney did ok but ran out of steam towards the end. It was my first Swindon game of the season yesterday, and probably my last. I've seen better football played in an U11 match.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 15:58:00 »

Quote from: "hansgruber"
thought Gurney did ok but ran out of steam towards the end. It was my first Swindon game of the season yesterday, and probably my last. I've seen better football played in an U11 match.

See ya....

Old Trafford is fairly local.
Spud

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 20:52:01 »

http://thetownend.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/screwy.gif Christ, if we all had that attitude no-one would go to the game.
Spencer_White

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 21:03:01 »

Should have been a city fan.  :roll:
adje

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 21:09:11 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Gurney is a fucking legend, I will piss myself in excitment if we get him, would be a fantastic signing.  Best defender outside the Premiership, and even then he could give a few of the buggers there a run for their money...

'rus is attacking the substances again!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 21:43:11 »

hardly a good advert for the mighty Town though was it? I did the Loud and Proud thing and took my mate from Leeds who's never been before... he certainly won't be going again! Hopefully Friday night will be better because otherwise we're in all sorts of trouble
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 23:26:38 »

dude, what do you care,
It was my first Swindon game of the season yesterday, and probably my last.

possibly not your best post ever...

hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, November 7, 2005, 07:44:40 »

I'm just being honest. It's not easy for me to get to games, it's not cheap for me to get to games, and it's not any fun watching the side I love play like donkeys when I do go. To call me a Man Utd fan is hugely insulting. Let's be fair - the game was shite. I won't be paying £23 to go and watch that again Mr Devlin. And nor will a fair number of the massive 3,800 in attendance on Saturday.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, November 7, 2005, 08:10:25 »

Hmmm... There are definately two groups of supporters here

The Faithful... ones that fully support their club by paying the ticket price regardless of performance/league position and are happy to turn up through wind and rain.

and..

The Fairweather... Those that say they will ony watch the club when they play well and don't understand that by not turning up at every opportunity (when they can afford it) is the reason the club finds itself in the mess its in.
fatbury

« Reply #26 on: Monday, November 7, 2005, 08:25:43 »

Loyal Supporters!

Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, November 7, 2005, 08:28:58 »

Nothing will ever stop me from watching swindon :agree:

RED ARMY
Spud

« Reply #28 on: Monday, November 7, 2005, 18:44:21 »

I'm just being honest. It's not easy for me to get to games, it's not cheap for me to get to games, and it's not any fun watching the side I love play like donkeys when I do go. To call me a Man Utd fan is hugely insulting. Let's be fair - the game was shite. I won't be paying £23 to go and watch that again Mr Devlin. And nor will a fair number of the massive 3,800 in attendance on Saturday.

Why dont you just go and pay £15 like i do to go in the Town End?, regardless of how well we play im always there.
Spencer_White

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 19:40:56 »

Winds me up people who watch one game and say 'that was crap, im not comming back'. Because you get good games and bad games at all levels of football. I find it difficult to differentiate between the two because I still enjoy the bad games with the help of the help of lots of lager and the company of good mates. But nevertheless, my point remains.

I respect your opinion and your honesty, but you cant speak for everyone. A massive majority of the 3,800 will be back. Probably this friday. We dont have many of your type left hansgruber, because we are a bit shit nowadays. Thats how weve gone from an 8500 base to a 4,000 one. But then if you love the club you stand by it.........
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: