Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: utterly dire  (Read 2041 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 5, 2005, 19:08:06 »

from the sublime counter-attacking football of huddersfield last week to the total shower of shite against boston today - a world of difference.

it's beyond comprehension how a team who performed so well against a team at the top of this division couldn't even hold on to the ball against a poxy team like boston, who had no tactics other than lump it forward and sit deep.

don't really understand why pook was dropped but i thought heath looked better than he has done this season, still don't rate him though. thorpe was a fucking disgrace and his career went down the toilet when he was replaced by a youth team player today, cheerio tony.

can't wait until friday, hopefully bouazza and fallon will be back and firing on all cylinders and we pick up three points against city.
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 5, 2005, 19:10:27 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"

don't really understand why pook was dropped but i thought heath looked better than he has done this season, still don't rate him though. thorpe was a fucking disgrace and his career went down the toilet when he was replaced by a youth team player today, cheerio tony.

agreed fuck off thorpe
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 5, 2005, 19:15:29 »

Sadly, seems to me when Migz plays well we play well. When he isnt on form, we are shite
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 5, 2005, 19:18:07 »

i think we missed bouazza, he adds a whole new dimension to our style of play and we lacked that today. he frightens defenders, thorpe probably just makes them piss themselves with laughter.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 5, 2005, 20:26:49 »

i think we missed bouazza, he adds a whole new dimension to our style of play and we lacked that today. he frightens defenders, thorpe probably just makes them piss themselves with laughter.
Lets hope Rory is back for Friday. Him and Roberts up front could make Heywood look like the clown he is.
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 10:56:18 »

Is Roberts allowed to play for that game?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 10:59:20 »

I think he should be yeh.Will be interesting to see the shitty fans reaction.

RED ARMY
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 11:09:22 »

Will be more interesting to see our reaction to Heywood and possibly Sniffy.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 11:53:37 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

agreed fuck off thorpe

maybe if people stopped cristising him and actuallty give him a bit of support he may get back to the player that deep down we know he can be. it doesn't help when the rest of the team is shite either does it? i wish people would stop moaning about him and Curo for not scoring!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 11:57:32 »

i'd stop criticising him if he put some effort in, instead of standing around with his hands on his hips, sighing and trudging around like he'd rather be at home with his feet up watching soccer saturday.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 11:59:42 »

i'd stop criticising him if he put some effort in, instead of standing around with his hands on his hips, sighing and trudging around like he'd rather be at home with his feet up watching soccer saturday.

id agree with that in a way and id also say that about all 11 of them. but thorpe is no worse than some of the others.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:00:16 »

compared to thorpe, everyone else gave 200% yesterday
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:15:34 »

Apparently Thorpe struts around at training thinking he's Premiership class.  :?
Nils

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:41:39 »

TBH I thought that O'Hanlon was shite yesterday. Charlie Comyn-Platt has impressed whenever he has played and I would give him a chance. And I dont believe that sean shoule be captain.
Spud

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, November 6, 2005, 12:45:46 »

Quote from: "Nils"
TBH I thought that O'Hanlon was shite yesterday. Charlie Comyn-Platt has impressed whenever he has played and I would give him a chance. And I dont believe that sean shoule be captain.

Thats exactly what my mate was saying during yesterdays game.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: