Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things You Do Which You Don't Admit To  (Read 5987 times)
Danjackson10

« Reply #90 on: Thursday, November 3, 2005, 22:38:01 »

wankings better! Wink
Nils

« Reply #91 on: Thursday, November 3, 2005, 23:12:32 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Quote from: "Nils"
I was laughing at Sussex accidently admitting to having sex in a wheel barrow. Which I hasten to add is quite pleasurable.

As a future 'man of the cloth', aren't you supposed to stay a virgin?

Sorry if I'm being thick, but I went to a Catholic primary school and that's what we were told.

I can't wait to lose mine, it'll probably be with a Rooneyesque hooker mind.

Yes and no. Cathlicism is quite strict about that but the URC arent. They believe that your faith in god is more important than your sex life basically. It is not a requirement to get into eccumenical college. They also realise that in todays society it is hard to keep to such a pact the same as my political views sometimes conflict with what I believe in. Obviously they would have to take it into consideration if you had 6 kids with 6 different women. And personally I have only had sex with two women and both women I was in a serious relationship with at the time.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, November 3, 2005, 23:43:16 »

shagging in the shower is great fun, hoist the bird up and lean back against a wall, and robert is your mothers brother, so to say. baths quite good too, cant complain in a hotel bed either, but all 3 in one night  Soapy Tit Wank in a hotel room paid for by her mums boyfriend, magical!

(i hasten to add that her mum and her mums boyfriend and thei little boy were in a completely different room of the hotel, i dont think her momma would've been too pleased to see my white arse bouncing about as im ploughing her eldest a good'un...)

oh i pick my nose and eat it.
and i pick my ear wax and wipe it on seats/walls/curtains/carpets, where ever i am.

oh when i was 17 whilst my then-missus was baby-sitting for her auntie, i shagged her on her aunties bed.

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, November 3, 2005, 23:51:56 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
and robert is your mothers brother,.

Am I!  Christ I really have had too much to drink
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: