Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mick Harford  (Read 3329 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 13:22:45 »

this was taken from another site.

Mick Harford..........  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.......will soon be out of a job as Forest have appointed Megson their new chief.

As he is Kings "best mate" and no longer has ties with his beloved Luton - we should make a fresh move to install him as our number 2 - especially as Walsh is not on a long term deal and was on trial - judging by this seasons performances I wopuld say he has failed!!

Maybe the arrival of Harford - who is a very good coach - would give us the boost we need to get some conistency and steel into the side.

He may also convince AK that 442 is the best solution to get out of this league!!

Thoughts?

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=1019&p=16&style=1&forumId=3486&action=1&replytoid=535644100

Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 14:40:26 »

Harford costs money. We don't have any.
Piemonte

« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 14:43:57 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
Harford costs money. We don't have any.

In terms of compo, nothing as he will soon be sacked. Just heard on 5live that Megson plans to take the flat capped Frank Burrows from WBA as his assistant again.

I wouldnt have thought Harfords wages would be too much of a problem, he was at luton before forest after all
Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 15:11:00 »

He means he wont work for free?
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 15:12:43 »

Quote from: "Reeves4manager"
He means he wont work for free?

see my 3rd sentence above :shock:
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 15:17:54 »

If only!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 15:35:26 »

He'll go back to Lu'on I reckon.  I wouldn't mind him just taking few of our training sessions though, just to see how the players would react.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 15:44:02 »

I reckon the lads miss crozzer  Sad
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 15:46:15 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't King want Harford at the start of the season but he wasn't available at the time, that's why he got the cone collector in. He was the only "coach" available.

Harford said no cos of his comitment to Luton.
now he doesn't have that i think he might come along if King is still interested.
Would be good to see as i believe Harford would motivate the players and get them training properly. Could be a good partnership. if not we have a good manager in Mick Harford when King goes.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 16:32:39 »

I understand Mick Harford's cone gathering abilities are legendary within the game.

We should therefore, definitely get him on board.
Dazzza

« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 19:01:33 »

Could be interesting, Harford seems to be an ideal number two and if anything he might just add the shaft where we seem to get shafted at the moment.

That said when looking at number two's of late you always have to keep an eye on them for potentially turning into a number one before too long.

Not sure if Harford would be what we want in that respect, but I'd certainly like to see have a crack with the pile of number two's we have in charge at the moment.

He plays a lot of golf as well.

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 22:34:40 »

Harford for manager, King for number 2  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: