Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My Hudders Reaction  (Read 2860 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 11:24:49 »

Very enjoyable day.  We looked outstanding going forward and Bouazza is my new hero  Cheesy

Very impressed with Stroud and i think he has earned himself a regular place in the first team squad.

Gurney was himself as usual, hard tackling beast  Smiley  I love the bloke.

I think when Fallon doesn't play i enjoy watching us alot more because we play football. Was great to see us breaking forward again like the old days.

Stadium was very impressive and the pub we went in was very nice and very orderly!! You had to queue, yes queue for the bar! We walked in and there was an orderly line with red ropes to stop people charging forward!

Stewards were assholes. All us TEF lot were stood up at the very back of the massive away end and 5 mins after kick off the stewards kept telling us to sit down. Who's view were we blocking for fucks sake :roll:

Getting out of the car park after the match was a nightmare. We finally left the stadium at 5:30 and didn't leave Huddersfield till nearly 6:00 pm  :shock:

One thing though, Ash, why have you got a Frank Sinatra CD ?  Soapy Tit Wank
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 11:27:56 »

Ash has a Sinatra CD? oh dear!

on the subject of the game, its amazing how a few changes and a youthish will to win a game has changed the outlook of things this season. maybe im being to optimistic but oh well
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 11:40:12 »

I was very impressed with us yesterday. Bouazza is ace.

Heaton made some good saves again too.

I think all we're lacking is a good goalscorer and a midfield general to hold the ball.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 11:55:26 »

iffy got it spot on tatically yesterday, 10 men behind the ball and lightning fast counter attacking, with shakesstroud and bouazza we have three forwards with exceptional pace who scared the daylights outs of the northerners, its just a shame shakes cant cross the ball.

pook was very good just that little bit further forward in the scholes role and caused lots of problems, migs and gurney harried well in the midfield.
it was great to see both full backs getting forward and most importantly when they did both stroud and shakes covered excellently.

back 4 was the most solid i have seen this season, however the goal was the fault of ifil as he went off on one of his wanderings again.

we loooked hungry and skillful yesterday and one of the major plusses was the debut of david stroud, bags of potential, lets just hope the muppets at the county ground dont get on his back if he has a dodgy home debut.

the question is where do you put fallon/whalley/roberts/smith etc into this team? not one player deserves to be dropped after yesterday and if i was manager  i would stick with the same line up.

overall a great performance and i will put my neck on the line and say for the first time that if we keep up that standard of football  we will being pushing for promotion not relegation.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 12:55:11 »

Id have to agree Mex, I would keep the same line up next game. Remembering the next game is Boston, same 11....then same 11 again for City.

Fallon doesnt deserve to walk right back into the team for 2 reasons.

1. We played really well without him, best performance of the season

2. Getting sent off was purely his own fault, he was an idiot
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 15:55:26 »

Who won us the penalty yesterday?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 15:59:23 »

it was handball, not sure about the decision, but i think the reason it was given was because the ref had just bottled sending off  a huddersfield player who had chopped down pook when he was through on goal.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 16:17:47 »

according to the radio the penalty was a dead cert but bbc radio swindon always blows things out of proportion  :-))(
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 16:59:24 »

Never ever diss old blue eyes!

I shouted hadball before the ref gave it, so I'm sure it was a pen.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 18:00:14 »

Did anyone else feel ill in that pub at Huddersfield? Fuck me it was warm in there.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 18:01:21 »

i hated that pub, it was full of northerners and kids
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 18:02:03 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
i hated that pub, it was full of northerners and kids

One of which I knocked over.
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 18:03:03 »

:? On purpose?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 18:03:19 »

Cheeky northern kids and rude northern men.

When i was queueing with Whits for the bar, they all just kept knocking me as they walked past. Never said sorry. Northern cunts.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 18:06:28 »

Quote from: "nozza"
:? On purpose?

No, he was about 4 or 5 I suppose, I was holding my jacket in front of me, and it obscured my vision of the floor, so I just walked into him.  

I felt really guilty, then a little worried being that I had a town shirt on amongst hoards of H'field fans.  They were OK about it though.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: