Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: hooray etc  (Read 1710 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 00:04:55 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
please give me a lift, my music choice got slated by whits, dv and lady today  Crying

What did they slate?.  :x
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 00:08:18 »

my indiepop cd's :?

i'm not allowed to bring hip-hop within a 10metre radius of whits' car otherwise i'll get left in ashby-de-la-zouch
Spud

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 00:14:28 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
my indiepop cd's :?

i'm not allowed to bring hip-hop within a 10metre radius of whits' car otherwise i'll get left in ashby-de-la-zouch

:roll:
Amir

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 00:35:42 »

If you can stand the inside of my car/van, then you are more than welcome.  No indie-pop within 10 metres though, or you'll be Living with Adrian Mole.

Might get to see Pandora's box though :winking:
STFC Village

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, October 30, 2005, 02:58:43 »

Apart from the first five minutes of the second half, where we fell asleep at the back and conceded, we were excellent. Played a 4-5-1, which worked perfectly, Hudds didn't have a clue how to break us down and we looked increasingly dangerous on the counter attack.

From memory, Heaton had one fairly comfortable save to make all game, didn't have much of a chance with the goal though. The back for was solid, very impressed with Ifil, who didn't make a costly error for a change! :shock: Pook, Gurney and Migz provided some real steel in the middle, breaking up a lot of Hudds attacks before they had begun. This gave the likes of Shakes and Stroud the opportunity to bomb forward for the counter attack, and they were both excellent, although Ricky needs to work on his crossing.

It's the first time i've seen Hammer in action and i was very impressed. Good close control, great pace and not afraid to shoot, something all of our strikers (barring Rory) have been guilty of so far this season.

All-in-all, Stroud MotM for an excellent debut, although the whole team deserve great credit for a very good result. Hopefully, these recent results will push us on to bigger and better times ahead.

Happy birthday Nozza :cheers:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: