Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Task of the day  (Read 2764 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 17:30:07 »

And father ted is not crap
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 17:36:05 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
My task of the day is to get through to Overclockers UK, which I've been trying for nearly 45 minutes and now it cuts out after ringing once telling me that the number is temporarily out of order...they don't accept emails and I don't have a fax machine, how the fuck am I supposed to tell them they've overcharged me? Argh.

Sorted, it's been shipped and should be here tomorrow morning :D:D:D:D:D

Me tomorrow:
http://www.bismarckbridal.com/pics/geek.jpg
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 18:46:10 »

did it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ben3085/CIMG1013.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ben3085/CIMG1011.jpg
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 18:49:02 »

Cleary by 'tidy' you mean 'shove it all under the bed'
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 18:50:04 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Cleary by 'tidy' you mean 'shove it all under the bed'
nowt under the bed. it was hard work, i think i deserve a cold beer for all of that. and i went to my 5pm lecture, it was utter wank though.
Dazzza

« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 19:23:37 »

You bloody have as well!   Soapy Tit Wank

It's all under the bed.  That's a classic 1st year students room that, mine was almost identical in every way.

The 2nd year is where it gets interesting if you dare to tread down that dark path of private accommodation.  Usually twice the size but with the temperature of the arctic.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 19:24:51 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
You bloody have as well!   Soapy Tit Wank

It's all under the bed.  That's a classic 1st year students room that, mine was almost identical in every way.

The 2nd year is where it gets interesting if you dare to tread down that dark path of private accommodation.  Usually twice the size but with the temperature of the arctic.

Yes my house is fuckin freezin
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 19:55:44 »

My student house is pretty warm at the moment, was very cold when I went back for new years eve though 'cos no heating had been on for a couple of weeks.

My room in the first year in halls of residence was a bit smaller/older than that, the one I've got now is a lot bigger though.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 20:10:42 »

tidy linkage
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 20:15:22 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

My room in the first year in halls of residence was a bit smaller/older than that, the one I've got now is a lot bigger though.

That looks like a place in Cardiff that Ive visited a few times with loads of over the top security gaurds stopping people getting in.

/
W56196272
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 20:30:20 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

That looks like a place in Cardiff that Ive visited a few times with loads of over the top security gaurds stopping people getting in.

It's this place. Next to a huge tesco extra which is just behind McDonalds there. The security is quite tight if you're in a car but if you're on foot you can just walk in.  My mates halls had really over the top security where you had to ring them up and get them to come and unlock the gate in to the thing which was about a minute away from the flat so it was fucking annoying.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: