Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 5 days down, 9 to go  (Read 1832 times)
Spencer_White

« on: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 19:20:27 »

Before I get to see Town play again.

Dont know how everyone else feels, but theres something inside me that refuses to get relegated. I remmember being the only man on earth who thought Swindon would still stay up last time we were in div 1. Think it comes from the heartbreaking 94-95 campaign.

Im feeling a bit mad for it at the moment to be honest. Its taking over my life again, just like my last mad spell from 1999 to Invincibiles goal against Peterboro. Even I cant see us getting a result this saturday. But the crowds reaction to the goal against Scunthorpe has given me bags of hope that we can pull ourselves out.

Were not getting relegated, I wont allow it. Cue miserable/realistic bastards trying to shoot me down. You wont succeed. Were not getting relegated.

WE SHALL NOT, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED
WE SHALL NOT, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED
COS WERE PLAYING LIKE A TEAM THATS GONNA STAY ON UP
WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 19:24:59 »

I'm with you on this one Spence.

I don't know whether it's because we're ina dogfight, but the last year or so I got bored with Swindon but now I'm really going into every game thinking "I'm fucking up for this"

Loyal supporters. Even if the odd one of us does wear an Oxford hoodie  Cheesy
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 19:29:30 »

i know how you feel spencer i havent been this dedicated for years, it has turned into an addiction, i even went to the fuckin wiltshire premier shield because i needed a fix.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 20:35:56 »

Not going to 'Uddersfield?

I've become totally addicted this season, I became a bit indifferent last season and missed a few home games and only went to a couple of away games, so far this season my life revolves around footy.

The buzz of looking forward to Saturday all week then going to the game and making it a good fucking day even if we do lose. I love it.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 20:38:25 »

saturday was my first game in a while and now i cant stay away! ill be back for boston and many more after that!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 21:44:06 »

i want to go to Uddersfield but have no means of transport  :evil:

Johno

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 22:44:22 »

i want to go to every game but no one wants to pay for me or go with me  :x  shocking isn't it....

i'd love to go to everygame, going to these games make you loyal but weirdly seems to make more people want to go!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 23:02:50 »

I lost "it" for about 3 years to be honest, now look at me, hiring inflatable football games and buying thousands of balloons and beach balls.  If that isn't a sign of dementia then what is?

I am not shirking from my pre season expectation of 14th.  The last month has stirred me back to life and if only one ounce of the passion thats started to be shown by the fans can rub off, well, we'll be safe by March!!
Spud

« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 28, 2005, 05:04:20 »

'WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED'  Beers
mattboyslim

« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 28, 2005, 08:07:06 »

This is my first year back after Uni, so it's every home game, miss not being able to nip up to northern matches in two hours, but now sizing up trip to see old uni mates that purely coincide with seeing away games, ie port vale and oldham, shame my dad/mates don't do away games.
Asher

« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 28, 2005, 08:24:22 »

Im with you Spencer! Started to lose my passion about 6 weeks ago but am back on track now. Keep buzzing about city and am so up for it like you wouldnt believe!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 28, 2005, 11:06:58 »

we're gonna fucking win tomorrow....!!

Come on you Redzzzzzzzzzzzz

Beers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: