Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wiltshire Premier Shield game tonight  (Read 5979 times)
fatbury

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2005, 08:01:12 »

Whens it likely to be?
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2005, 08:18:30 »

I think sometime in the middle of January,which will probably mean March. Salisbury have got a nice little set up ,the ground has only got three sides but the playing surface would not look out of place in the Championship.They signed Tommy Widdrington 2 days after Port vale played us last season at the county ground.They used to have good ties with Swindon,Ian Herring and Steve Mildenhall both had good loan spells there,and they had the clown Jimmy Glass for a couple of games.
                I cant get to many games at the CG so it would be good to meet a few from the forum and put faces to names.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
normy

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2005, 10:19:40 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Well done to all those that went ...  I couldnt even get there from Highworth .. glad to hear Henry was good again ... maybe we should try him up front as his old man converted well from defender to attacker! Beers

We used to argue at work about Charlie, my school of thought being he was quick, commiitted, excellent shot, and scored a few, so in. Others thought he had poor control and touch and positioning, so out.
Leigh brought some memories back!

ust be the oldest
rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2005, 18:45:04 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
rudeboydreas, who is that picture of in your avatar?

Sorry about the delayed reply. That's independant UK wrestler Flatliner (aka Chris Manns). Legend

Quote from: "janaage"
Andreas were you in the Arkells on Saturday, Town End end???  I think I spotted you with your hat on?

Yeah, I'm always sat there

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
my-velocity

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, October 27, 2005, 10:47:05 »

Good old Arkells
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: