Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Absinth  (Read 2941 times)
Dazzza

« on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:14:18 »

Any connoisseurs of the green fairy here?

Not the pub/club watered down stuff the real hardcore bottles that have the full ‘absinth experience’.

I haven’t had any for a while but got a real urge at the moment.

Never forget my 21st I had a double off the bar owners own stock still with the plant remnants in the bottle.

Instant stoned/drunk high…..

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:15:22 »

I had a 50 ml shot once and was violently sick. Never again, i would rather drink my own piss.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:16:28 »

Oh and it wasn't watered down stuff, my mate bought a bottle back from Prague.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:23:16 »

I once drank 6 shots  (of the watered down crap) and was drunk as a skunk. that was when England played Swedon in 2002 world cup.

I enjoy the propper stuff. It works a treat

Rigobert Song La la la
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:25:15 »

Quote from: "Onion_Jimbo"
I once drank 6 shots  (of the watered down crap) and was drunk as a skunk. that was when England played Swedon in 2002 world cup.

I enjoy the propper stuff. It works a treat

Wasn't that a morning kick off?  I always saw you as a lightweight - fair play!!!  Even the watered down stuff is pretty dirty.  I remember sucking some absinthe off my finger (proper hardcore bad man stuff) and being a bit tipsy for the drive home....
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:29:50 »

It was a morning kick off but I didnt start on the spirits till later in the day. A nice pint of 6X at 10:00am is lovely though. Steam Railway, beer, old mans bar, football and stuff.

what a day

Rigobert Song La la la
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:31:02 »

Quote from: "Onion_Jimbo"
It was a morning kick off but I didnt start on the spirits till later in the day. A nice pint of 6X at 10:00am is lovely though. Steam Railway, beer, old mans bar, football and stuff.

what a day

I was too young to hit the beers in 2002....  Shameful.  Will have to make up for lost time at World Cup 2006!   Cheesy

There's something chronically wrong about alcohol before about 11.30am, I can but have a hard time.  I remember doing hair of the dog at Corfu, and the first pint was unbelievably difficult.  After that....  Shit me.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:32:10 »

I always find it really hard to get drunk hair of the dogging it. The worst thing about morning pints is the taste of toothpaste and mouth grimmness. but it soon passes

Rigobert Song La la la
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:33:34 »

I enjoy lunchtime drinking more than evening  Cheesy
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:34:30 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
I enjoy lunchtime drinking more than evening  Cheesy

You should come out with me some time then...  I'll sort you on the evening drinking  Cool

Toothpaste + beer is fucking rank, mind you I brush my teeth before a night out in the evening so same difference....  I'm such a poof...   Crying
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:36:08 »

I brush my teeth before I go out only because Im too drunk to do it when i get in. but its usually worn off by the time I get to le pub

Rigobert Song La la la
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:37:50 »

Hair of the dog with cider is wrong....  Port Vale home I nearly chundered in front of fatbury, stfc_bird and dv as it'd been my bday night the night before.  There needs to be a hangover cure which instantly dispells booze from the body.

Where's a good place to go out in Swindon?  My girlfriend is in Brizzle, and I wanna go out after the Bristol home game, then train back to her place, but I'll be wearing my Swindon shirt (unless that really is unadvisable) and shouldn't really go back to Brizzle on the train.  What's better nightlife - Swindon vs. Bristol?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:39:34 »

I have to brush my teeth and use mouthwash when i wake up, first thing i do.

I am paranoid about bad breath cos i know how horrid it is when you have to lean back when someones speaks to you  Soapy Tit Wank

Toothpaste does ruin a pint though. I find a bag of pork scratchings with the first pint works well.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:40:57 »

bristol nightlife is bigger and better. More pubs, clubs and ladies. Although everytime I go there something bad happens.

you wont get in any pubs with a swindon shirt though.

Rigobert Song La la la
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 18:42:30 »

I've never been out in Bristol, what's Evolution like?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: