Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King and his target.............  (Read 1611 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« on: Sunday, January 9, 2005, 11:49:04 »

...........of winning the next 4 games.

I think he's got it spot on here, and throw into that mix the LDV. because without it our season will just about be over by start of Feb.

We probably now need another 38 points, from 19 games, so that means something like 12 wins and a couple of draws, break this into something like 7 from 10 at home and 5 from 9 away, and the size of the task reveals itself, if the by the end of King's 4 games we need say 6 from 8 at home and 5 from 7 away, its not going to happen.
townfangeezer

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 9, 2005, 12:48:33 »

Well if where honest the playoff challenge may already be over, I think your figures are about right Reg, and we will now need a to win around 12 of our remaining 19 games, and due to us either being weaker then last season or other teams being improved and I think Luton, Sheffield wed, tramere etc etc clearly are, and so are we will now just left to argue why we where not good enough and to enjoy the rest of the season!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, January 9, 2005, 13:16:25 »

The final judgement on this season is bouind to revolve around the points thrown away v  Stockport Walsall and Torquay.

Average performances could have given us an extra 5 from these games, which would still have us in the mix despite being unconvincing.
Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, January 9, 2005, 22:46:13 »

Dream on two frustrating draws coming along one feels
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: