Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Check out  (Read 1788 times)
Spencer_White

« on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 19:50:05 »

the photo's from the Adver site of saturdays game. Top stuff.

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/Match_Gallery_Thumbs.asp?MatchDate=10/15/2005

In this one.

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/images/gallery/2005/October/15/brentford09.JPG
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 19:54:39 »

i look a bit nervous in one of them   Cheesy

officially blacker than the night.
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 19:55:46 »

dex you gayer i know who you are now  Cool
Spencer_White

« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 19:57:59 »

I dont know what it is about them, but that set of photos really shows the best side of lower league football.

http://67.18.37.16/525/186/emo/fing32.gif
Asher

« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 20:10:40 »

That is superb spencer, nearly as good as you lot singing wanker wanker (or something) give us a song while pointing at me! gutted

Always said I love lower league than this premiership!
Spencer_White

« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 20:15:58 »

I didnt do that.  

I dont remmember doing that or anyone else doing it, so dont get paranoid. Thats not to say it didnt happen though - I was fucked.    It has been a hot topic of late though.

Did you forget FA Cup 1st round and buy premiership tickets?Huh?Huh?  That little rumour doesnt help either.

If you come with us tuesday we might tell you all the great bits of mischief we got up to (big snigger  :twisted: )
Spencer_White

« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 20:18:23 »

By the way, Brentford rekon they will have a roof on that bank by next season, which will probably make Brentford easily the finest away trip in the league!

They cant go up - they will be forced to ruin their ground!
Asher

« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 20:20:02 »

It was dill, and big nose give us a song! Man I went red!

As for 1st round fa cup, I didnt realise just thought it was a break - proper schoolboy error.  The main reason for cutting down is cash, this new place is costing a lot and had a huge cost to do with work recently so money is tight to say the least.  Drive to footy = £20, go on train with lads = £60 cos id then drink and lots!  Also had that party sat night which in all honesty was shit!

I will be back
Asher

« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 20:20:42 »

I do love the away days at brentford
Spencer_White

« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 20:30:27 »

Well we had a great day. Like I said, shit loads of little things that you completely forget in a hangover then gradually remember them during the week.

Going down onto the tube at Waterloo, just the 12 of us on the down escalator. Up escalator rammed to fuck. We see a quite a few Chelsea shirts and that was it - 'WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHIT?Huh?!!!!!'

Just to have 500 people staring at you whilst you stood and took out a football vendeta was quality. These Chelsea looked like they were gonna cry.          HAHA!
Asher

« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 20:35:33 »

Quality!!!!  You hear paddy lost his passport>Huh???
Spencer_White

« Reply #11 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 20:41:40 »

Nah, nevermind. He might as well have sold it though if he was going to loose it in London!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 21:01:07 »

ash dont be a cunt. i get £55 a week wages and still keep it up, fair enough im slow to buy a round  Wink  and accept your offers but it can be done  Beers

Asher

« Reply #13 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 21:45:00 »

You also live at home  - enough said
strooood

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 21:51:52 »

yes i live at home...where do you live then?!  Shocked

Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: