Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Juan Ugarte  (Read 1789 times)
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:30:58 »

Accordin to someone on thisisstfc:

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/Forum_New/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24607

Apparently he is the next player to be drafted in on loan. He hasn't started a game for Crewe this season due to questionable fitness and adapting to life in the Championship. However he did score 22 goals in our league last year so along with the fella from Watford it could be another good bit of business by Iffy.
We would surely have to try and shift atleast Thorpe as we'd have more upfront than Lindsay-Dawn Mackenzie.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:32:05 »

would be good...but how can we afford all these players!?
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:33:25 »

I'll believe it when i see it.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 18:16:04 »

Iffys already brought in a striker.
mbongo

« Reply #4 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 11:16:57 »

no way we could afford ugarte.  how about reddy again?  He's only at Grimsby.  That'd be nice
Spud

« Reply #5 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 11:20:44 »

^^^^^

There's no way we would be able to get Reddy back without a fee being involved, they're not going to get rid of their best striker when they look like favourites for promotion.
mattboyslim

« Reply #6 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 11:26:40 »

And he's not exactly gonna be happy taking a pay cut either, and moving a hell of a long way from his home to a bloddy expensive part of the world to live.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 11:54:22 »

Very unlikely we would ever get a striker of his stature because basically we've got no dollar. But now we've got that Chap from Watford, we don't need another striker.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 12:35:36 »

I can't see it myself.

I'd like to be proved wrong (as he didn't exactly let himself down last year did he?) but with Bouazza now present and correct our attention has got to be on midfield and the back four.

"Great save, Digby."
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 00:08:58 »

no more strikers!!
Amir

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 00:49:22 »

no, more strikers!!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 00:59:01 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
And he's not exactly gonna be happy taking a pay cut either, and moving a hell of a long way from his home to a bloddy expensive part of the world to live.

Genius logic...  Swindon's amazingly expensiv e....   :shock:
mbongo

« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 14, 2005, 10:21:05 »

Does anyone remember Freddy Eastwood? I could've sworn we had him on trial last season.  And he scored twice for the reserves, didn't he? That's what i heard, anyway.  Now he's bangin' 'em in for Southend. We missed out on one there.
SwindonFan

« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 14, 2005, 11:37:03 »

Freddy Eastwood played for us against Team Bath and scored a hat trick and Kingy didnt call him back now he has been touted for a £1million pound move just a year later!! if a player scores a hat trick even if it was only Team Bath u give the lad another game surely??
Dazzza

« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 14, 2005, 12:27:41 »

Eastwood – trial the season before last, King said he may ‘take a look at him again’ while Saaarfend confirmed interest and signed him within days.

Irony is for about half the price we could have had Southend’s front three of Eastwood, Gray and Goater for less than were paying Thorpe and Cureton.

King out

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: