Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fucking Sheffield Utd wankers...  (Read 3037 times)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:12:10 »

It was probably the pro-king vigilante squad, they're everywhere. I told them not to go for the face though. :x
Amir

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:25:56 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
It will make a good story when you've calmed down  tomorrow Dave.Id start it along the lines of getting picked on by 3 of the BBC's top boys taking 2 out them out, getting a punch in the eye from the biggest hardest  looking one then knocking that bastard out with a Hong Kong Phuey Chop     YAH!

Smiley

Took the Landsdowner pub one handed, they tried to have it on their toes but old bill had locked the doors.  Rather than being punched, Dave actually missed trying to headbutt their top boy's fist.  Still broke his hand though.  Some coward tried to CS gas him as well, but Dave just took it up his nose like it was Vicks.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:30:01 »

or charlie....

i got stared out by 3 aquascutum loaded chelsea on fulham broadway tube station today, except they were the other side of the tracks.  \Cheesy/

officially blacker than the night.
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:36:55 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
or charlie....

i got stared out by 3 aquascutum loaded chelsea on fulham broadway tube station today, except they were the other side of the tracks.  \Cheesy/

I love those situations

I make wanker signs  Cheesy
Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:39:08 »

I was in the Chelsea end a couple of years ago went fucking mental when Arsenal scored ended up being kicked out and having to wait for my uncle and mate for another 30 mins or wahtever it was
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:43:49 »

After that Dave snorted a massive line of Charlie marched down to Sean Beans house 1 handed in  a total burning rage only stopping to knife the bloke out of The Beautiful South cutting him to ribbons with Stanley.
To be fair to Bean he was game as fuck and came straight at Dave and they had it toe to toe for 10 minutes but Dave eventually backed him off and gave  him the kicking of his life.Dave then popped his Dave M Russell calling card between his bum cheeks scarpered before Dibble caught up with him.

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:54:42 »

I wish I could add something funny but I can't, so I shall just shout BURMA! instead.

BURMA!
DMR

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 23:00:04 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
I wish I could add something funny but I can't, so I shall just shout BURMA! instead.

BURMA!

http://geography.about.com/library/cia/blcburma.htm

Thats for you because you like Burma

Huzzah
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: