Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ST vs SW Summary  (Read 4567 times)
Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:41:57 »

Dave leave it teh expert, arise sonicyouth
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:48:18 »

I don't give a fuck about Swindon lately, I only listened to the second half.

It still doesn't change that I know Dave is talking shite mind.
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:55:53 »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, January 9, 2005, 11:23:53 »

Evans: 4 saves in 2 minutes before pushing it to their free bloke on edge of area. 1-0. Oops. 6

Duke: Looked a bit shakey but did some good defensive work and was better when Nicho came on 5

Reeves: CONTROLLED THE DEFENCE! Gave away free kicks but also got stuck in and won many tackles 6.5

Heywood: Lots of "Lets give it to Rhys" for the whole game but fairly solid. 6.5

Garrard: Worked hard and had a tough job but concentration lapses and poor passing let him down 5

O'Hanlon: CLEARLY not fit but King ran out of options. Put challenges in in midfield 5

Igoe (MOTM): There was a spark and he made runs, got forward and looked dangerous. Lacked the final ball. 7.5

Howard: Poor. Quiet. Lazy at times.  Stressy when he was rightfully subbed off 4.5

Smith: Quiet but a few good balls and moments of creativity. 6

Holmes: Marked by 2 men. Made runs and looked bright but again the finall ball wasn't there. 6

Parkin: Lonely! Midfield didn't get forward to help him and Fallon should have come on much earlier. Fell over when he got through on goal. 5.5

Fallon: Came on too late. Showed a few good touches but couldn't get a clear shot on goal. 5.5

Overall the spark was there but we looked lost as soon as we reached the corner flag. Just need midfielders in the box and some better crossing and we would have had 3 or 4 goals.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: