Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You've really pissed me off now!  (Read 2774 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 18:28:26 »

The people that text into the Radio with the King Out comments especially Mr T !
I normally try and stay out of the King out debate ,frankly it bores me I'd much rather talk about 1980's toys ,music and beer.But you people with your messages are pathetic .
What do you expect the team to do? Do you think we will win every match and superb style scoring 8 and conceeding none.For the billionth time we are a second division club and a tight budget .
If the lads play like they did at the Colchester/Notts Co matches then by all means slate them and moan at the Kingster but whenn they put 100 percent in as they seem to have done today then for Christ sake accept defeat with dignity.

/
W56196272
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 18:49:40 »

Yeah, that's exactly what pisses me off too. Not everyone likes King, everyone's got their opinions and fair enough you'd expect criticism after the notts county game.

But some people just seem to pounce on any little thing, if we've played poor but won we're lucky, if we play well and lose it's king's fault if we play well and win we're inconsistent and anything else that doesn't quite go to plan is always the managers fault.   :x  :x :wall  :wall
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:21:38 »

i have always supported King and continue to do so.

but you can understand at times why people do get angry, but you can't blame King for everything
Amir

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:30:30 »

You do get some right plums.  One wanted Gorman back! Smiley
Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 22:46:44 »

How very annoying some prats sat not far from me booed the players off at half time does make you think why do i bother with these mongs
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, January 9, 2005, 11:38:38 »

KING IN.

We cant afford anybody else.

My only criticism is his handling of Fallon and the fact he doesn't play Nicholas.

People slate him after his interviews becaus ethey only hear the words they want to hear.

After the Port Vale game everybody was complaining that King wouldn't accept responsibility just minutes after he had said "blame me" about three times in the same fucking interview!
Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 22:28:32 »

Cheesy  Mr Yeovil Red. I am new to these forums and I dont know you but if I did I would say that was very out of character for you.  You wouldnt usually lose your cool. This moment will live in Forum history like Kevin Keegans rant at alex Fergason :?

Bring on Gareth Southgate he will save us.
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 14, 2005, 21:39:32 »

Iv never seen Swindon fans react like this before. Very dissapointing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: