Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wrong....Just Wrong  (Read 5125 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 08:11:12 »

Quote from: "rudeboydreas"
I made it to Donny, a game that most of you couldn’t attend.

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/images/gallery/2005/September/27/doncaster01.JPG

There's about 9 of us in that pic alone, plus my dad is just out of the pic.  :evil:

Welcome though - SY is always banging on about people he'd love to kill - frankly I think he does it for attention. Wink

Seriously he's a good kid and doesn't mean it.
Danjackson10

« Reply #31 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 16:14:49 »

i think he should really get that rash seen by a medical professional!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 17:30:49 »

Quote from: "carloredder"
I dont think its funny at all and i defniteley dont think it should be applauded. I took my son to the game and was in the winners lounge before hand and just hid behind me all the time you was there. No disrespect mate but that sort of sight is totally out of order to be honest with you. You could of do something else, plenty of things, but that wasn't right not at a football match.

As i said no arguement ment as i know your a loyal fan and have seen you on plenty occasion, keep up the support!

Don't be such a trumpet!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 19:04:07 »

Been away since Sunday, a lot to take in:
I've actually lost 3 stone in 2 months (hence the trip to 3 theme parks this week).
I don't drink before games, did it once and got far too emotional (Brighton away 3 years ago 0-0 when they got promoted).
Nothing wrong with a mullet, that takes more balls than I have!
At MK I was shouting 'Malvin' at Malvin Kamara. Just thought it was a stupid name. The mind games worked until they swapped ends... Sad
It did get nippy, I put my shirt on when we went 2-1 down.
And on the subject of 'carloredder' :fu: There is no dress code at these things. Children cower from me when I'm fully clothed, that is just a fact of life. I try and sort my problems, but we all have foibles, nobody is perfect. Maybe you want to tell your child I'm the reason he should eat his greens? I'm not ashamed.

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 19:34:26 »

I heard you at Franchise,for some reason it sounded like you were shouting helmet Cheesy Malvins a cool name,so is melvin.

RED ARMY
rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 19:36:30 »

Melvin is a cool name, I'd never heard Malvin.

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 19:40:24 »

Argh I hate Franchise so much  :evil: A stupid team name, a stupid ground, stupid chants and their players all have stupid names.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 19:42:01 »

neither have I but its cool Cheesy
Totally random,but in exam papers when I used to go to school they used to have ridiculous names!I found it so hard not to laugh in the middle of an exam sometimes.In my maths exam there was a queestion and the man was called parvin the peanut man

RED ARMY
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 19:49:08 »

And in German papers there is always a Sven and a Herr Schmidt.

The people in my maths papers had boring names Sad It was always "Tom and Jack did an experiment".

We have gone way off topic now....
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 19:51:34 »

I know sorry!sades fault Smiley

RED ARMY
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 20:46:19 »

Been away since Sunday, a lot to take in:
I've actually lost 3 stone in 2 months (hence the trip to 3 theme parks this week).
I don't drink before games, did it once and got far too emotional (Brighton away 3 years ago 0-0 when they got promoted).
Nothing wrong with a mullet, that takes more balls than I have!
At MK I was shouting 'Malvin' at Malvin Kamara. Just thought it was a stupid name. The mind games worked until they swapped ends... Sad
It did get nippy, I put my shirt on when we went 2-1 down.
And on the subject of 'carloredder' :fu: There is no dress code at these things. Children cower from me when I'm fully clothed, that is just a fact of life. I try and sort my problems, but we all have foibles, nobody is perfect. Maybe you want to tell your child I'm the reason he should eat his greens? I'm not ashamed.

If I see you at Brentford on Saturday, I'll come and give you a hug Cool

no hard feelings!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 21:32:44 »

Do I get a hug?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 21:35:12 »

no just a haircut
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 21:40:29 »

I can take a few jokes, a few laughs, but sonicyouth overstepped the mark. If you want to kill me son, you name the time and place and I’ll be there, but just to let you know you’ll be killing one huge Swindon fan (in more ways than one). Most of you don’t know me, but I’m always there. I am a season ticket holder and have been to 4 of the 7 away fixtures this year, the 3 I missed I have valid reasons for missing them. I made it to Donny, a game that most of you couldn’t attend. I may not be the most vocal, but I’m there, I love this team and I love this sport (that’s why I sit in the Arkells, I want to see the football, not just get intoxicated and rowdy).
The only reason I did what I did was because I was sat at home bored, and thought it would provide a laugh, and it did, I thought it was hilarious, it made a lot of people laugh. I even got to meet the mayor and Sandy Gray, go on the sacred turf, shake hands with players and despite what blinkpip believes, win a contest and a signed shirt (look in my hand, there is a shirt with a label on, I’m not so stupid that I leave labels on my clothes!).
So crack a few jokes, I can laugh at myself (obviously), but sonicyouth, don’t threaten your own fans. There are some people outside of the main groups of supporters who are just as loyal, if not more loyal than the main groups, and we all know we need as many loyal fans as we can get at the moment!
And everyone, look out for me at Brentford, on the terrace, back row, left hand side, ‘cowboy’ hat (aka fedora), introduce yourself Smiley

Don't take any notice of Sonic, he's been at the blue Smarties again I expect, it always makes him a bit hyperactive.   I think it's a great picture and brings to mind the kind of thing the Romans would have been faced with when they took on Boadicea and her boys all those years ago.  And if I'm perfectly honest, I find it slightly arousing :|
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 21:45:14 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
I can take a few jokes, a few laughs, but sonicyouth overstepped the mark. If you want to kill me son, you name the time and place and I’ll be there, but just to let you know you’ll be killing one huge Swindon fan (in more ways than one). Most of you don’t know me, but I’m always there. I am a season ticket holder and have been to 4 of the 7 away fixtures this year, the 3 I missed I have valid reasons for missing them. I made it to Donny, a game that most of you couldn’t attend. I may not be the most vocal, but I’m there, I love this team and I love this sport (that’s why I sit in the Arkells, I want to see the football, not just get intoxicated and rowdy).
The only reason I did what I did was because I was sat at home bored, and thought it would provide a laugh, and it did, I thought it was hilarious, it made a lot of people laugh. I even got to meet the mayor and Sandy Gray, go on the sacred turf, shake hands with players and despite what blinkpip believes, win a contest and a signed shirt (look in my hand, there is a shirt with a label on, I’m not so stupid that I leave labels on my clothes!).
So crack a few jokes, I can laugh at myself (obviously), but sonicyouth, don’t threaten your own fans. There are some people outside of the main groups of supporters who are just as loyal, if not more loyal than the main groups, and we all know we need as many loyal fans as we can get at the moment!
And everyone, look out for me at Brentford, on the terrace, back row, left hand side, ‘cowboy’ hat (aka fedora), introduce yourself Smiley

Don't take any notice of Sonic, he's been at the blue Smarties again I expect, it always makes him a bit hyperactive.   I think it's a great picture and brings to mind the kind of thing the Romans would have been faced with when they took on Boadicea and her boys all those years ago.  And if I'm perfectly honest, I find it slightly arousing :|

Do they still hold the world gut barging championships in Melksham?

Maybe Andreas could take on Mad Maurice.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: