Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wrong....Just Wrong  (Read 5211 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 12:43:31 »

don't you like fat people dex?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 12:45:27 »

not really

officially blacker than the night.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 14:41:56 »

i going to kill dex in a drive by.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 15:10:06 »

I say well done to anybody who decided to do seomthing radical and take part in the fun, and they should not be laughed at, mocked, or killed for their efforts!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 15:21:20 »

Quote from: "rudeboydreas"
I can take a few jokes, a few laughs, but sonicyouth overstepped the mark. If you want to kill me son, you name the time and place and I’ll be there, but just to let you know you’ll be killing one huge Swindon fan (in more ways than one). Most of you don’t know me, but I’m always there. I am a season ticket holder and have been to 4 of the 7 away fixtures this year, the 3 I missed I have valid reasons for missing them. I made it to Donny, a game that most of you couldn’t attend. I may not be the most vocal, but I’m there, I love this team and I love this sport (that’s why I sit in the Arkells, I want to see the football, not just get intoxicated and rowdy).
The only reason I did what I did was because I was sat at home bored, and thought it would provide a laugh, and it did, I thought it was hilarious, it made a lot of people laugh. I even got to meet the mayor and Sandy Gray, go on the sacred turf, shake hands with players and despite what blinkpip believes, win a contest and a signed shirt (look in my hand, there is a shirt with a label on, I’m not so stupid that I leave labels on my clothes!).
So crack a few jokes, I can laugh at myself (obviously), but sonicyouth, don’t threaten your own fans. There are some people outside of the main groups of supporters who are just as loyal, if not more loyal than the main groups, and we all know we need as many loyal fans as we can get at the moment!
And everyone, look out for me at Brentford, on the terrace, back row, left hand side, ‘cowboy’ hat (aka fedora), introduce yourself Smiley

Fair play to you,like you say its just a bit of fun.I dont think SY meant anything by his comments he's a lard arse as well :wink:Shame you dont go in the pub as you've just joined the exclusive 'Yeovil Red buys em a pint on sight' club with Swindon Town Dave Cheesy

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 15:22:49 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I dont think SY meant anything by his comments he's a lard arse as well

I've lost half a stone!  :x
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 15:25:24 »

i dont really like non fat people though.

officially blacker than the night.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 15:47:42 »

I can take a few jokes, a few laughs, but sonicyouth overstepped the mark. If you want to kill me son, you name the time and place and I’ll be there, but just to let you know you’ll be killing one huge Swindon fan (in more ways than one). Most of you don’t know me, but I’m always there. I am a season ticket holder and have been to 4 of the 7 away fixtures this year, the 3 I missed I have valid reasons for missing them. I made it to Donny, a game that most of you couldn’t attend. I may not be the most vocal, but I’m there, I love this team and I love this sport (that’s why I sit in the Arkells, I want to see the football, not just get intoxicated and rowdy).
The only reason I did what I did was because I was sat at home bored, and thought it would provide a laugh, and it did, I thought it was hilarious, it made a lot of people laugh. I even got to meet the mayor and Sandy Gray, go on the sacred turf, shake hands with players and despite what blinkpip believes, win a contest and a signed shirt (look in my hand, there is a shirt with a label on, I’m not so stupid that I leave labels on my clothes!).
So crack a few jokes, I can laugh at myself (obviously), but sonicyouth, don’t threaten your own fans. There are some people outside of the main groups of supporters who are just as loyal, if not more loyal than the main groups, and we all know we need as many loyal fans as we can get at the moment!
And everyone, look out for me at Brentford, on the terrace, back row, left hand side, ‘cowboy’ hat (aka fedora), introduce yourself Smiley

That's fantastic, I personally think you're a legend to go out looking that stupid, but then I do have a mullet....   Cheesy   Ignore Sonic, he's gotten really violent lately.  I think the stress of the scoreboard job is getting to him...!!   Wink
jim

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 16:09:19 »

What were you shouting at MK - was it "Elvis" and if so why?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 16:55:51 »

Welcome to the Town End, first rule......never take anything seriously....
my-velocity

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 17:06:43 »

He is cool, i got talking to him. He just got into the spirt of the day, preety funny too.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 17:13:30 »

rudeboydreas, Fair play mate. I notice they gave all the kids footballs and thought you didn't win. Chill Cool

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
carloredder

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 20:43:20 »

I dont think its funny at all and i defniteley dont think it should be applauded. I took my son to the game and was in the winners lounge before hand and just hid behind me all the time you was there. No disrespect mate but that sort of sight is totally out of order to be honest with you. You could of do something else, plenty of things, but that wasn't right not at a football match.

As i said no arguement ment as i know your a loyal fan and have seen you on plenty occasion, keep up the support!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 21:39:37 »

I laughed when I saw him get out of his car... and fair play to him none of us would have the guts to do that!

Needs a bloody haircut though  :evil:  Soapy Tit Wank
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 21:47:23 »

Fair play to you andreas - must have taken a lot of guts (no pun intended, please don't kill me!) to do that. Well worth a shirt in anyone's money! Didn't it get nippy though?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: