Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wrong....Just Wrong  (Read 5208 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:25:28 »

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/attachments/league-one/16828-swindon-you-should-ashamed-0-10381-2770394-00.jpg
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:28:28 »

if anyone knows him, I'd like to kill him.
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:28:30 »

I know I saw him as well.  I laughed
Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:29:33 »

He actually looks like he could be a relation to Wayne Rooney!
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:31:06 »

he sits near me!!!don't take the piss because he is cool Cool He wears a cowboy hat sometimes.none of you would have the balls to do that so theeeeeere.

RED ARMY
carloredder

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:31:40 »

I think thats disgusting to be honest. Kids go to footy games too.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:38:01 »

He didn't win either. Unluckly mate. Compared to the kids who just had a red hat on.
It wouldve taken a lot of guts to do that.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:39:42 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
if anyone knows him, I'd like to kill him.
 Thats a bit harsh :roll:
Sussex

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:40:37 »

I saw that, words escape me  :disapprove:
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:43:29 »

I thought he was a monster that had escaped from under the Arkells or something.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 22:04:27 »

I feel a whole lot healthier after seeing that. Cheesy

Didn't see him before kick off as got in just before the start, but saw him walking up North Stand steps, wasn't quite sure what I was seeing from the Nationwide!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 03:00:13 »

i know him, thats andreas, he's a proper metaller, he's funny as fukc. he wrestles, or did, dunno fi he still does!

rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 12:32:48 »

I can take a few jokes, a few laughs, but sonicyouth overstepped the mark. If you want to kill me son, you name the time and place and I’ll be there, but just to let you know you’ll be killing one huge Swindon fan (in more ways than one). Most of you don’t know me, but I’m always there. I am a season ticket holder and have been to 4 of the 7 away fixtures this year, the 3 I missed I have valid reasons for missing them. I made it to Donny, a game that most of you couldn’t attend. I may not be the most vocal, but I’m there, I love this team and I love this sport (that’s why I sit in the Arkells, I want to see the football, not just get intoxicated and rowdy).
The only reason I did what I did was because I was sat at home bored, and thought it would provide a laugh, and it did, I thought it was hilarious, it made a lot of people laugh. I even got to meet the mayor and Sandy Gray, go on the sacred turf, shake hands with players and despite what blinkpip believes, win a contest and a signed shirt (look in my hand, there is a shirt with a label on, I’m not so stupid that I leave labels on my clothes!).
So crack a few jokes, I can laugh at myself (obviously), but sonicyouth, don’t threaten your own fans. There are some people outside of the main groups of supporters who are just as loyal, if not more loyal than the main groups, and we all know we need as many loyal fans as we can get at the moment!
And everyone, look out for me at Brentford, on the terrace, back row, left hand side, ‘cowboy’ hat (aka fedora), introduce yourself Smiley

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 12:36:00 »

Quote from: "rudeboydreas"
I can take a few jokes, a few laughs, but sonicyouth overstepped the mark. If you want to kill me son, you name the time and place and I’ll be there, but just to let you know you’ll be killing one huge Swindon fan (in more ways than one).

Behind the bike sheds at lunchtime?  :gay:

there's overstepping the mark and then there's taking a pointless throwaway comment seriously  Wink
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 12:42:13 »

i want to kill both of you..

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: