Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Despite losing....  (Read 2618 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 15:59:31 »

I have to say well done to everyone that went and showed their support,because the atmosphere was brilliant and by the far the best this season.I really enjoyed it,just a shame about the result.I hope we can carry the support on to brentford,and cheer on the boys because we are not down yet!I know its difficult but Keep the faith!
I was quite pleased because I heard people in the arkells singing too!and it was great when all three stands cheered together,thats not happened in a long time.
So did anybody get a pink slip to put their adress on from the stewards for being loud or whatever it was for? Cheesy My family did.We were sat behind the 'westbury reds' flag in the arkells if anyone seen it!first time it has come with us actually!I must admitt I did start off some clapping 8)My dad and cousin shout all the time anyway.(I think we got chose because the steward knows us pretty well and we never miss a home game too!)think some others got it too.Goes into a draw or something?
Lastly I don't know whether he posts on here,but the best dressed red in my opinion(even though he was not dressed properly!)goes to the dude from the arkells that painted his body and face and hair red and was wearing just a pair of shorts!he was on the pitch before the game,god he must of been cold!
Once again,well done everybody.Keep the faith!
 :smile1:

RED ARMY
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:06:04 »

Yeah the support was superb today. We deserve better than this..
stfc_08

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:12:30 »

The fans were great. And yeah we do deserve much better than this....
my-velocity

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:13:43 »

Support was there, belief was there the players gave it all in the 1st half but then slacked in the second which was a bit disapointing but there we go. I saw you tails outside the arkells.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:20:41 »

We just need some confidence within in the team Sad Its a vicious circle because the more we lose the more the confidence goes.We need to turn it around soon or we will get relegated before the end of the season which we would all hate to happen.

RED ARMY
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:28:27 »

sade, Were you in Burgar King or outside it after the game?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:30:32 »

yeh I was,waiting for daddy he went to get the adver in the shop.

RED ARMY
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:30:48 »

Quote from: "stfcbeckett"
Support was there, belief was there the players gave it all in the 1st half but then slacked in the second which was a bit disapointing but there we go. I saw you tails outside the arkells.

Funky, I was a clipboard man for a bit aswell.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 17:42:43 »

By rights, we should have won 1-0 if you look at the game again. Port Vale were nothin special what so ever and they certainly did not attack us very much at all.
A deflected free kick and a major error cost us today and i dont feel that is anything to be to disheartend about.
Well played to the lads and the support was terrific  Cheesy Just a shame about the result and the fact there wasnt more people attendin the game.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:39:40 »

I thought the support was nothing special today, credit to Rob for his efforts but the sea of red didn't really inspire me and the crowd were lifeless once again.

It's a shame because our away support is always so vocal.

I even wore my football shirt today.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:42:09 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
I thought the support was nothing special today, credit to Rob for his efforts but the sea of red didn't really inspire me and the crowd were lifeless once again.

SY were you on the Scoreboard today?  The was it hear or read Andy King's post match comments was a good one..
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:42:23 »

What youff said really.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:43:40 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

SY were you on the Scoreboard today?  The was it hear or read Andy King's post match comments was a good one..

Reg what are you trying to say?

(is this just me Oops )

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:46:05 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

No I wasn't but the lad noticed it straight away and changed it.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:47:26 »

Cheesy must be me then.

Still dont have a clue :?

/
W56196272
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: