Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ratings For Today  (Read 2426 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 15:53:30 »

Tom Heaton 3 Very poor today, I think the sooner Evans is back the better!

Steve Jenkins 8 I love this guy more and more with every match I watch, really does give a shit and puts the effort in.  The only problem is that he seemed to be our main outlet for getting balls into the box, and the quality isn't always there...

Jack Smith 6 Pretty average day in the office, did get forward well

Sean O'Hanlon 5 Fairly unspectacular, looked to struggle against Paynter

Jerel Ifil 7 His rating is bumped up a bit by a tremendous last 10 when he silenced Paynter and did an absolutely superb man marking job on him.  This is what we need more of Jerel!!

Neale McDermott 3 Abysmal.  In his defence, I don't think he's a right winger, but didn't go anywhere near the touchline all day and continually drifted inside - Shakes should have had his spot from the start.

Colin Heath 7 Played pretty well, decent freekick, did seem up for it.  Was surprised to see him go off.

Gareth Whalley 7 Much better, a big improvement I thought, keep it going lad.

Michael Pook 5 Very average.

Hamour Bouzza 5 Looked bright, but the service wasn't there, and was anonymous on the wing.  I'd still prefer Thorpe.

Rory Fallon 8 Quality, efforts there, but no service.

SUBS

Ricky Shakes 4 Did nothing.

Ben Wells 3 Did nothing.

Andy Nicholas 6 Was alright, I'd like to see him start really.

Where was Roberts today?  The substitutions were crap today Iffy, there was no real attempt to get back into the game, and we just stuck with 4-4-2.  I think we need Evans back, we need players other than Fallon scoring and we need to get some decent balls into the box.
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 15:56:18 »

Quote from: "Walrus"

Bit harsh. Thought he done a few good tackles and was much better than recent peformances in the first half.  Admittedly was not good in second.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:14:05 »

Colin Heath is terrible!
my-velocity

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:15:05 »

Quote from: "Elsterap"

Bit harsh. Thought he done a few good tackles and was much better than recent peformances in the first half.  Admittedly was not good in second.

Steve you know he was poor, especially his passing and definetly his shooting. And walrus Heath was appaling too.
my-velocity

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:15:17 »

Quote from: "Elsterap"

Steve you know he was poor, especially his passing and definetly his shooting. And walrus Heath was appaling too.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:27:35 »

Go home heath!Ifil was ace in the last 10,I agree!Jenko always puts loads of effort in and he played very well today.The thing I like about him is he is very experienced and takes his time and rarely makes mistakes.Pook was average I agree,but we know when he is at his best he is a Good player.
Bouzza looks ok,he still has alot to prove but I think he could be a good'un.quick on the ball.

RED ARMY
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:31:26 »

He's only been at the club a day though, I thought he looked very good.
stfc_08

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:43:39 »

Yeah I agree, Bouazza looked good. He's got good pace.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 17:35:00 »

Heath is crap, get him out. I would give him a 3.
Bouzza played well i thought. He shouldnt have been played on the wing however, but i would give him a 6/7 and for a first game and only havin one trainin session, i felt he did very well.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 17:59:14 »

Thought jenks was quality.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:28:08 »

^ I'd agree with that, and Ifil was immense at the end.

I think if we had 2 decent central midfielders we'd be doing alright. Shame really.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:35:09 »

Frankly I don't see the point in rating any of them, they were all shite bar Jenkins.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:40:45 »

Tom Heaton - 3 - Lost his confidence, god know what he was doing for the second goal. Hopefully soon him and Evans will offer each other some competition.

Steve Jenkins - 7 - We need him, very important player for us

Sean O'Hanlon - 6 - Looked alright, nothing brilliant.

Jerel Ifil - 7 - Looked back to his better self

Jack Smith - 5- Average

Neil McDermott - 5 - Really good first half, knocked some good balls in. Was rubbish in the second half

Michael Pook - 6 - Worked hard, got around nothing much of note. Really wastfull 2nd half

Gareth Whalley - 3 - Miglioranzi, he is not

Colin Heath - 4 - Why is he on the books of Manchester United, why?

Hamuer Bouzza -5 - Had pace, shame he used it in the wrong directions.

Rory Fallon - 7- Poor, but didnt get any services. Took his goal well

Subs

Shakes - He is quick, that is all
Wells - !?
Nicholas - ..
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:51:43 »

I think:
 Heaton is not good enough for a starting place at the moment.  A terrible mistake.-3

Jack Smith was solid.-6

Ifil played well with some great tackles and man marking, but too many aimless long balls.

O'Hanlon was steady today, some crucial interceptions etc.

Jenks was superb man of the match, he didn't do anything wrong and no lack of effort.-9

Heath seemed good and he was involved, a good free kick and some good corners.-7

Whalley was anonymous for most of the game-5

Mcdermott seemed ok I would give hime a 5 or a 6

Pook went about his job quietly and effectively, another good player from the youth team.

Bouzza did not impress me at all, he was involved with some of the build up but he didn't look like he wanted to get stuck in at 50:50 balls.

Fallon was really good today brilliant effort and he rounded off a good move with a cool finish. A contender for man of the match.-8
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:00:51 »

I don't rate Pook. He looks OK at times and full of enthusiasm, but he is far too slow in though when a pass is on.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: