Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Team v Port Vale  (Read 2158 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 19:52:19 »

harsh
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 19:53:41 »

but true
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 19:58:44 »

never said it wasn't...  Wink
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 00:14:22 »

my choice

Heaton

Jenkins
O'Hanlon
Ifil
Smith

Shakes
Pook
Whalley
Nicholas

Roberts
Fallon
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 01:03:52 »

Nicholas left midfield?  I never knew Port Vales right moidfield was that prolific/  Whgy o why woukd you pick that?Huh?Huh?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 08:53:52 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Nicholas left midfield?  I never knew Port Vales right moidfield was that prolific/  Whgy o why woukd you pick that?Huh?Huh?

Because Nicholas is quite good going forward, he can cross the ball well as seen at Bradford and his long throw is an assest, with the number of crosses this season being low a long throw is the next best thing.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 08:58:50 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Because Nicholas is quite good going forward, he can cross the ball well as seen at Bradford and his long throw is an assest, with the number of crosses this season being low a long throw is the next best thing.

Bloody hell that was the worst typing ever I look like a 'tard now...!

I kind of see your point, but I don't think he's tricky enough to be a winger, and I've had enough of players being plonked out of position.  At a time like now, we don't need to be experimenting - we need known quantities, performing, getting points I would usually expect to win.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 09:01:20 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Bloody hell that was the worst typing ever I look like a 'tard now...!

I kind of see your point, but I don't think he's tricky enough to be a winger, and I've had enough of players being plonked out of position.  At a time like now, we don't need to be experimenting - we need known quantities, performing, getting points I would usually expect to win.

Nicholas has played left back and left wing back, and part of left wing backs job is to get forward as in a 3-5-2 there are no wingers. So I dont think it that far from his position. He has pace to turn so can hopefully get round their full back a few times. He hasnt seemed that tricky in the past, because when going forward he has always had to be a defender as well.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 09:03:14 »

I reckon you meant to type Nicholau and are now defending the typo  Cheesy

It might work, but I can't see Iffy ever trying it.  He doesn't have the tactical nouse of King  :|
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 09:04:50 »

I reckon you meant to type Nicholau and are now defending the typo  Cheesy

It might work, but I can't see Iffy ever trying it.  He doesn't have the tactical nouse of King  :|

Nope, Nicolau like Shakes, just hasnt delivered the final ball as of yet, yet Nicholas played a part in both goals at Bradford bombing forward.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 09:08:28 »

It will be an interesting choice. I've not heard much good news about Nicolau to be honest so perhaps Nicho would be a good idea
adje

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 10:59:31 »

That was my idea DV8-and you get the glory!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: