Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone else....  (Read 6085 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:30:28 »

Quote from: "Asher"
My day isnt too good, just been shouted at by accountant lady for not getting in my accounts on time, and done an eviction where the pisshead threaterned me and said 'Ill get you you little shit' and he broke my front door on the way out.

On your own?

werent you scared?

/
W56196272
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:34:14 »

My days been shit - Revising late last night for Maths test today and then i sleep through my alarm and was woken by my mate calling, who i was supposed to of met 15mins before to ask where i was.  I got there in about 35mins after having to pay for the bus for the first time in ages as i had lent the person who i was meeting my bus card already as i was going to walk. And then had 25mins to get to college - Plenty of time still though, so we wander round town.  We then get to the bus stop with 15minutes to get to new college. Fucking long queue on the quickest bus so we get one that takes longer - we're late.  Decide as i had skipped breakfast to get a drink from the vending machine - the fucker serves my mate (who i lent 30p to get himself a coke) but swallows my pound coin.  I leave it as im running 10mins late for class. Get into class and have a test.  Sail easily through it - untill i realise in the last 5 minutes there were 2 pages to do and i had only done one.  I then have my Maths test - easiest thing i've ever done.  Abseloutely no need to revise whatsoever as it was all secondary school stuff.  I then go to town to get a bank account setup and they tell me no-one is available today but my mate was able to do it at a different bank 30mins before.  Walking back from town i deicde to get some chips but the fucking chipshop doesn't open till 5.  Then i drop 50p down the drain on the way to New College.

And i can't believe i just bothered to write all of this down.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:37:11 »

save your essays for college! Ha

Sounds like just a day of bad luck!

Wait till you start working full time! The fun is only just beginning!
Asher

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:37:41 »

Not really the place he was staying was covered in CCTV so if he hits me, at least he gets done for ABH.....

He said Dont you feel guilty making me homeless, and for once I didnt what a prick
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:40:18 »

Sounds like you could do with a beer and hot bath!!!

Thats exactly what Im going to do when my day is finished, thats if I don't go to the hospital.

Footy to look forward to though ad BTW Asher everyone at work thinks that woman playing with her boobs is My Avatar not yours so thanks!!!!
Piemonte

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:42:51 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
I am trying to write the easiest Java form ever for our intranet and the bloody server won't accept it  :evil: should have taken me 20mins and it has taken me all day.  am bald now from pulling out my hair  :twisted:

Asher

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:44:13 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Sounds like you could do with a beer and hot bath!!!

Thats exactly what Im going to do when my day is finished, thats if I don't go to the hospital.

Footy to look forward to though ad BTW Asher everyone at work thinks that woman playing with her boobs is My Avatar not yours so thanks!!!!

No problem, shall I change it?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:45:25 »

No, damage is done already!!!  Everytime I open this screen they laugh at me  Oops
land_of_bo

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:47:45 »

I've got man flu, so havng an OK day cos not at work, but projectile snotting isn't so good....

Having a nice hot curry now to clear out the old system! :chunder:
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:49:03 »

What exactly is the difference between man flu and normal?

Is it a tamer version as we all know men are hypocondriacs!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:49:08 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Quote from: "STFCBird"
I am trying to write the easiest Java form ever for our intranet and the bloody server won't accept it  :evil: should have taken me 20mins and it has taken me all day.  am bald now from pulling out my hair  :twisted:

i'll start on yours next  Soapy Tit Wank
land_of_bo

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:49:56 »

only men can catch man flu....it is a special strain
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:51:10 »

Ill take your word for that then shall I!

Anyone got any plans for the weekend other than football of course!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:52:34 »

football saturday
football saturday
football sunday
football sunday

exciting eh!!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:53:39 »

Definitely!

Football Saturday for me too, out saturday night then back to cheltenham sunday!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: