Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Red n Proud' thing  (Read 2479 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 00:58:51 »

Firstly I'd like to say I congratulate all that have arranged it and im sure it will be fun.

However....

Wigs,silly hats and face painting(especially face painting) are all things that really get on my tits about football today.Its a game of football not a kids party.

I think I would like to arrange an 80's day.Everyone stood up ,coin throwing and real hate and venom hurled towards the oposition fans,pitch invasions and police charges.If the club could errect a 12ft iron fence around the terraces then all the better.

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 01:05:37 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Firstly I'd like to say I congratulate all that have arranged it and im sure it will be fun.

However....

Wigs,silly hats and face painting(especially face painting) are all things that really get on my tits about football today.Its a game of football not a kids party.

I think I would like to arrange an 80's day.Everyone stood up ,coin throwing and real hate and venom hurled towards the oposition fans,pitch invasions and police charges.If the club could errect a 12ft iron fence around the terraces then all the better.

Now thats a better idea Mr Yeovil, you bring the coins and ill bring the hate and venom. Smiley
Danjackson10

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 08:52:17 »

Ill bring a 12ft fence!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 08:56:20 »

I'll bring some cellery!!!
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 09:01:08 »

However....

Spencer_White

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 12:55:08 »

Make sure you file down the coins.

Stanley knives to be issued to juveniles in the car park.

And a full scale pitch invasion of Town go 2 down.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 14:37:49 »

However....

Smiley

What can I say Yeovil, I can give the contact details at the Adver!!  May be we could line this one up for Bristol City.

Obviously there may be some legal issues with promoting such an event, so how about we get Sumo Wrestling suits out for the Bristol City game, I think you can hire them for about £100 for a night.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 15:50:57 »

Yeovil in a sumo match. Who wants to fight him?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
adje

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 15:52:39 »

Red Loud and Proud my arse!As if I haven't been so for the last 40 fucking years!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 16:20:03 »

Quote from: "adje"
Red Loud and Proud my arse!As if I haven't been so for the last 40 fucking years!

And fair play to you for being so.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 16:25:16 »

Quote from: "RobertT"

But you have to see that this is one way to get more people into the ground and get everybody on a high before the game, rather than the doubt we'll get anything from it attitude that you normally get from the lifeless TE nowadays
Spud

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 16:31:59 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quote from: "RobertT"

But you have to see that this is one way to get more people into the ground and get everybody on a high before the game, rather than the doubt we'll get anything from it attitude that you normally get from the lifeless TE nowadays

Is that because we didnt like King?.
Spencer_White

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 16:54:15 »

Im Town Ending saturday.

So it will be good.  
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 16:57:41 »

I'm cutting loads of red and white tape up and taking that like I did in the playoffs Cool really looking forward to saturday,makes a change!

RED ARMY
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:00:25 »

Quote from: "sade"
I'm cutting loads of red and white tape up and taking that like I did in the playoffs Cool really looking forward to saturday,makes a change!

If you can get it of Raphys bed posts you mean.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: