Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player going out!  (Read 1668 times)
mattboyslim

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 15:09:04 »

Phil!!! agree, one of thorpe/curo out for a month in league 2 although maybe roberts if he keeps struggling but have him on instant recall if we're desperate.

How this works regarding our emergency loan requests baffles me a bit.  I know that the league are anti the window so maybe they bend the rules but how can we be entitled to loan someone as an 'emergency' when we're gonna loan players out.  I though the emergency situation was for situations when a club had no fit keeper etc?
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 15:14:37 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
Phil!!! agree, one of thorpe/curo out for a month in league 2 although maybe roberts if he keeps struggling but have him on instant recall if we're desperate.

How this works regarding our emergency loan requests baffles me a bit.  I know that the league are anti the window so maybe they bend the rules but how can we be entitled to loan someone as an 'emergency' when we're gonna loan players out.  I though the emergency situation was for situations when a club had no fit keeper etc?[/quote]

Yeah, i was thinkin the exact same thing. Its like when we signed McDermott on loan, we only just managed to sign him within the transfer window time, but now it seems you can sign a player on loan when ever.
They must have changed the rule over the summer.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: