Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I just.....  (Read 2628 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 19:07:06 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
I'd like to know where Sandy Gray came from, and business background she has...

She came into the picture via Mike Diamandis - she has been an accountant in the various parts of his business empire for years. Those parts of the empire that haven't gone bust that it  :shock:

The bit of the Diamandis empire that affects us is what used to trade as Dunwoody Sports Marketing, although that was recently broken up into several smaller Dunwoody-branded front companies. Not sure whether SG is formally employed by STFC or Dunwoody - certainly going back three years she was on Dunwoody's pay-role, as were many of the club's marketing/PR people. But Mark Devlin is - in the announcement over his appointment it was stated that he would be spending 25% of his time working for STFC as Associate Vice Chairman (gotta love that title!) and 75% working for Dunwoody. So basically two of the key employees at the club are employed by Dunwoody. So perhaps a good question to ask tomorrow night might be "Why isn't Mike Diamandis here to answer questions as he is running the club?"
mattboyslim

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 08:27:29 »

Dunwoody SM used to be mikey greek and jockey dunwoody, they did some football agent work, now dunwoody is pissed off that diamandis is still using the famous name despite their acrimonius split.  Apparantly at one point dunwoody and the racing fraternity wanted to get into football big time.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 08:55:13 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
now dunwoody is pissed off that diamandis is still using the famous name despite their acrimonius split.

He's not just pissed off - he's suing him for his name back cos at the moment he can't use his own name for his own sports marketing company  
mattboyslim

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 09:02:18 »

I didn't know that, (but with tongue firmly in cheek) has he asked you for suing advice Paul?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 09:13:49 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
I didn't know that, (but with tongue firmly in cheek) has he asked you for suing advice Paul?

Nah, if he'd have asked me the whole thing would have been sorted out in a few days! Now will you please take your tongue out of my cheek?
Spud

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 14:19:54 »

How much is it for a ticket to this fans forum thing then?. :-))(
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 14:23:43 »

Its free

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 14:24:30 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
How much is it for a ticket to this fans forum thing then?. :-))(

£0
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 15:42:20 »

i'm going now
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 16:09:43 »

Quote from: "janaage"
A question to the panel - Instead of rotating the pitch 90 degrees, why don't we go the whole hog and rotate it 180 degrees?  Surely as we're gonna spend money moving it we may as well get an extra 90 degrees out of it.

Gary Stanley, Rodbourne.

Some bloke actually texted into Radio Swindon saying that a few weeks ago. Cheesy
Spud

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 16:23:14 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "janaage"
A question to the panel - Instead of rotating the pitch 90 degrees, why don't we go the whole hog and rotate it 180 degrees?  Surely as we're gonna spend money moving it we may as well get an extra 90 degrees out of it.

Gary Stanley, Rodbourne.

Some bloke actually texted into Radio Swindon saying that a few weeks ago. Cheesy

That was a   moment.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: