Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Red Army, Loud and Proud, the campaign  (Read 3214 times)
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 17:24:15 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
So we've got someone who can't spell, someone who can't count, a couple of poofs, a drunkard, and a bald ginger.... we've got quite a collection going

Which one am I?  :?

The bald ginger obviously  Cheesy

You have yet to be assigned an insult, but I'm sure we can find one...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 18:34:22 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
So if everyone is going posh on saturday will nobody be down the merlin before and after  Sad

I'm a student scummer so I'll be there as I can't afford to be posh
Danjackson10

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 10:01:22 »

Just got the advertiser! Great pic Rob! Well done for your hard work, ill be there cheering the boys on!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 10:27:31 »

Quote from: "Danjackson10"
Just got the advertiser! Great pic Rob! Well done for your hard work, ill be there cheering the boys on!

The hard work is far from over.  The real hard work is everyone doing their little bit and joining in the fun.  I can get the publicity, buy some balloons, hope the beach ball order arrives on Friday etc, but if nobody turns up in cheery Red mood then...well, lets not dissapoint.
Danjackson10

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 10:29:13 »

ill be the one with the red wig and red face!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 12:43:19 »

Fair play!!!!

On a normal saturday you would be easy to spot however hopefully there will be so many doing the same!

You going to be down the merlin before?
Danjackson10

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 21:37:19 »

who me?  :shock:
Spud

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 22:19:27 »

I wish i could have seen all these Red wigs etc etc i'll have a look at the photos when i come back.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 22:47:23 »

Devlin promised me (you reading Mark!) that the members of the Board who attend this weekend would wear read wigs!

I reminded him that the club shop had some and let Sandy know (who seemed a little less enthusiastic about the prospect) that she could go for one of those shiney ones, sort of tinsel.

Devlin mentioned about getting Wee Willie to join in as well, so not sure if that meant we'd be seeing him at the game. :shock:

There was even some joking about Iffy wearing one, now that would be great to see.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 15:53:17 »

Ifem wearing a wig   It's going to be a laugh Saturday. I am looking forward to it now.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 21:27:41 »

Willy carson at the game!??are you having a laugh.If you put a wig on him he would probably topple over too Tongue
Quote from: "RobertT"
Devlin promised me (you reading Mark!) that the members of the Board who attend this weekend would wear read wigs!

I reminded him that the club shop had some and let Sandy know (who seemed a little less enthusiastic about the prospect) that she could go for one of those shiney ones, sort of tinsel.

Devlin mentioned about getting Wee Willie to join in as well, so not sure if that meant we'd be seeing him at the game. :shock:

There was even some joking about Iffy wearing one, now that would be great to see.

RED ARMY
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 16:29:43 »

How many beach balls are going to be in the Town End? Looking forward to Saturday.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 16:43:31 »

Quote from: "BigBobJoylove"
How many beach balls are going to be in the Town End? Looking forward to Saturday.

Erm, we've had a delivery hitch!  Balloons all arrived in good time, beach balls have reached British Delivery nightmare state (i.e a courier has them, nobody is allowed to know which courier though, the company I ordered from won't say if it's expected today or Monday!) Grrrrrrrrrr.

10 beach balls were pre purchased, and if anyone is desperate for beach ball fun, I'm sure there must be some somewhere, at home even.

please note, we did have one person say they would puncture them!
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 17:05:30 »

Cough Cough Gary stanley Cough Cough.

RED ARMY
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: