Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vale  (Read 3684 times)
Spud

« Reply #30 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 18:20:21 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
The attendance will be 10,000 plus because the king out brigade said it would be. It might even be a full house.

Bitter. Wheres ya nobhead gone? Wheres your nobhead gone?

Ben Wah Talks Balls  :roll:
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 18:41:06 »

The attendance might be a bit better but I can't see there being much of a difference.People have been told to take friends and family along,so my family are taking my uncle and his three younger sons and the city fans in my family are not happy about this as we have knicked them Cool  :twisted:

RED ARMY
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 22:39:52 »

Quote from: "sade"
The attendance might be a bit better but I can't see there being much of a difference.People have been told to take friends and family along,so my family are taking my uncle and his three younger sons and the city fans in my family are not happy about this as we have knicked them Cool  :twisted:

Tell them that if they can't beat them they may as well join then, and drag them down as well.  I feel a conversion on the books. Beers
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 15:51:38 »

ticket sales are quoted as being 'poor'
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 16:04:28 »

If the King Out brigade who said they would return when King was gone do actually turn up.....9,000+

Realistically....5,000 tops

THEY ARE ALL LYING CUNTS AND THEY WILL COMPLAIN WHOEVER IS MANAGER AND WILL CONTINUE LOOKING FOR EXCUSES NOT TO TURN UP UNTIL WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 20:50:47 »

About 5,000 I reckon.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 21:35:39 »

Tryed it rob Cheesy never works!I always say that we live in wiltshire therefore we should support a wiltshire team swindon for example and 'the others' say that bristol is closer which it is Sad
Quote from: "RobertT"
Quote from: "sade"

Tell them that if they can't beat them they may as well join then, and drag them down as well.  I feel a conversion on the books. Beers

RED ARMY
Dazzza

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 21:55:29 »

What's the difference between screwing a ripe 16 year old girl and that lad from Hanson?

180 degrees.

Turn em around and you don't know the difference.

A man in the pub pulled me aside to tell me that.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: