Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MK Reaction  (Read 4908 times)
fatbury

« Reply #45 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 10:10:43 »

I cant see us getting out of this one .... all we can do is look to the future and build a side to get us going again .. hopefully for this year but if not then next year .. AND THAT DOESNT INCLUDE LOAN PLAYERS!!

To that end i think Collins, McDermott, Heath, Gurney shouldnt be picked ahead of our own squad players when possible .. Especially as they havent exactly been successful!

That leaves our first team with the following 4-4-2 side (when all are fit!)

Evans
Smith O'Hanlon Ifil Nicholas
Shakes Migz Whalley Nicolau
Fallon Roberts

Replacements:- Bulman Comyn-Platt Cureton Jenkins Pook Thorpe
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 10:53:14 »

Reaction from my mates:

Got to say Tom I'd be gutted if I was a Swindon fan.  Dons were absolutely shocking first half, and with a bit more decisiveness from Swindon, the game could have been over by half time.

Second half we were mildly better, but three - one is flattering to say the least.

and:

Im not sure who played worse the Dons in the first half or Swindon in the 2nd!!

Yes
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 12:04:07 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
I cant see us getting out of this one .... all we can do is look to the future and build a side to get us going again .. hopefully for this year but if not then next year .. AND THAT DOESNT INCLUDE LOAN PLAYERS!!

To that end i think Collins, McDermott, Heath, Gurney shouldnt be picked ahead of our own squad players when possible .. Especially as they havent exactly been successful!

That leaves our first team with the following 4-4-2 side (when all are fit!)

Evans
Smith O'Hanlon Ifil Nicholas
Shakes Migz Whalley Nicolau
Fallon Roberts

Replacements:- Bulman Comyn-Platt Cureton Jenkins Pook Thorpe

I dont like filling our team with loan players, but its clear for all to see Heaton is better than Evans....
fatbury

« Reply #48 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 12:06:27 »

Hes almost close to full training now ... Heaton did ok on Saturday ... but Rhys is our number 1 .... end of!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 12:08:14 »

Hes almost close to full training now ... Heaton did ok on Saturday ... but Rhys is our number 1 .... end of!

I'm afraid it's not 'end of' Heaton is a better keeper - that's the truth.

Just because you knew him as a kid doesn't mean you're 'cheating' on him by liking someone else.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 16:01:14 »

Don't really know what happened in the game but it doesn't sound good, can't see us staying up at the moment but hopefully we can turn it around.

Relegation seems increasingly likely though. Sad
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 17:35:11 »

Well I dont think singling Pook out for criticism is the answer.

At the risk of sounding like a cheerleader type they need our support now more than ever.Also if anyone says they are not going cos were crap I will hunt you down and get you in a very drunken violent headlock :x

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #52 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 17:56:04 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

I'm afraid it's not 'end of' Heaton is a better keeper - that's the truth.

Just because you knew him as a kid doesn't mean you're 'cheating' on him by liking someone else.

Heaton is miles better than Evans, Rhys' positioning has been awful and he never commands his area.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: