Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: well...  (Read 1665 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 11:46:36 »

doncaster on a tuesday night, proper football that is, well it should've been- plenty of beer, nice and chilly, terraces, alot at stake etc etc

how fucking wrong- what an abomination of a club doncaster are.
it makes you sick, cheerleaders (however nice to look at) dont belong at football, all the fans in the newest replica shirt possible, that classical music when doncaster run out, music when a team scores an, over zealous announcer, quiet fans who sing the stupidest songs (rarely) such as "where's your kingy gone" and "can you hear the swindon sing"...

then to top it all off they beat us, they fucking beat us. and we hit the bottom of the league, 6 points adrift of gillingham in 19th, but no one's suicidal. easily the best and grittiest away performance of the season so far.

patrick collins is still in the team (i like to think he wouldnt be if it wasnt for injuries and suspensions) what a cunt he is. he can fuck off now, please. and heath for that matter.

town support of the highets order someone likened it to a "party in the away end" - spot on. just imagine if we had scored...

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/Match_Gallery_FullSize.asp?Photo=http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/images/gallery/2005/September/27/doncaster01.JPG&MatchDate=27/09/2005

my voice is fucked this morning, i'm sure iffy, the players and the donny fans knew that amount of noise from that number of fans with no roof was something special- especially considering only half of us were singing.

and after witnessing doncaster trying to water down such a perfect football night- where next, the footballing paradise that is MK, if we lose i might just kill someone (preferably collins)

officially blacker than the night.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 13:15:31 »

Wahey my old school away top made it into the photo!!!

I look like a midget standing next to Whits and Tom just the other side of Whits

Cant see little Magic though!!

I agree with all of that, it was certainly a weird football expirence, despite most things that night going against us, we all pulled together and supported the team like no other away fans at Doncaster ever have, or are ever likely to.
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 13:59:17 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
doncaster on a tuesday night, proper football that is, well it should've been- plenty of beer, nice and chilly, terraces, alot at stake etc etc

how fucking wrong- what an abomination of a club doncaster are.
it makes you sick, cheerleaders (however nice to look at) dont belong at football, all the fans in the newest replica shirt possible, that classical music when doncaster run out, music when a team scores an, over zealous announcer, quiet fans who sing the stupidest songs (rarely) such as "where's your kingy gone" and "can you hear the swindon sing"...

then to top it all off they beat us, they fucking beat us. and we hit the bottom of the league, 6 points adrift of gillingham in 19th, but no one's suicidal. easily the best and grittiest away performance of the season so far.

patrick collins is still in the team (i like to think he wouldnt be if it wasnt for injuries and suspensions) what a cunt he is. he can fuck off now, please. and heath for that matter.

town support of the highets order someone likened it to a "party in the away end" - spot on. just imagine if we had scored...

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/Match_Gallery_FullSize.asp?Photo=http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/images/gallery/2005/September/27/doncaster01.JPG&MatchDate=27/09/2005

my voice is fucked this morning, i'm sure iffy, the players and the donny fans knew that amount of noise from that number of fans with no roof was something special- especially considering only half of us were singing.

and after witnessing doncaster trying to water down such a perfect football night- where next, the footballing paradise that is MK, if we lose i might just kill someone (preferably collins)

We can only hope, how is he still in the team?. :evil:
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 14:01:33 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Wahey my old school away top made it into the photo!!!

I look like a midget standing next to Whits and Tom just the other side of Whits

Cant see little Magic though!!

I agree with all of that, it was certainly a weird football expirence, despite most things that night going against us, we all pulled together and supported the team like no other away fans at Doncaster ever have, or are ever likely to.

i know.
bollox :evil:

Thisisstfc photographer out

Spencer_White

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 17:02:06 »

Nah, the cheerleaders were quality. Couldnt get my eyes off em.

Its a strange place. Its a 3rd world ground in USA style hypermarket surroundings, next to a very nice looking race course facility. WEIRD!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 17:24:41 »

What about The Rovers Return?Looked like a NAAFI hut.Cheap beer and bonny serving lasses though but!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: